stoked. :D

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2013 8:52 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Im almost there. Ordering this today. Gonna get a last batch of spray paint and im gonna be donw with the bike.
|

12/26/2013 9:10 AM

Boggy buggy. I, talking for all of vital here. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR WALMART BIKE. if you want to get better, I dunno, maybe try actually riding instead of being a leech on here and not ever logging off giving your half brained opinion.

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/26/2013 9:19 AM

Sickdude no one cares about your opinion.

It all looks fine to me.

|

12/26/2013 9:30 AM

Switch the sunday stem for the volume staple stem

|

12/26/2013 9:30 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

It all looks fine to me.

Thanks man. And just a question for the future, can odsy r-32 fit 2.4 tires?

|

12/26/2013 4:46 PM

I also just mad an order on Danscomp. I bought a set of 20 x 2.35 Demolition Momentums, Odsy Thunderbolt Cranks, New bb, Some odsy Twisted PC pedals and the cult vans grips. tongue

|

12/26/2013 7:22 PM

Just ordered. This is it. The wait. In the mean time I will finish painting the bars and forks.

|

12/26/2013 7:56 PM

SickDude wrote:

Boggy buggy. I, talking for all of vital here. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR WALMART BIKE. if you want to get better, I dunno, maybe ...more

hey man ur rood

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

12/26/2013 8:01 PM

bad idea on the adjustable cap. it looks like crap

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/26/2013 8:55 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

I didn't know what to get:/

|

12/26/2013 8:56 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

I didn't know what to get:/

just some regular spacers. not some adjustable crap

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/26/2013 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2013 9:23 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

a waste of money as well.

should have just bought extra tubes instead.

you can get free spacers from the lbs

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/26/2013 9:37 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

It all looks fine to me.

wow people still hate him lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

12/28/2013 3:51 PM

You really need to upgrade the frame ASAP later on.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/28/2013 4:07 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You really need to upgrade the frame ASAP later on.

yes... agreed

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

12/28/2013 8:09 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Thanks man. And just a question for the future, can odsy r-32 fit 2.4 tires?

They dont fit Momentum 2.35s I know that much. My FAF 2.25 is pretty close to the crown. They have wide enough legs, but the legs are a tad bit short which causes big tires to rub the crown.
But tbh, nobody cares. PLEASE make one thread and update it however often you want. Its pretty annoying seeing a new thread every other day talking about what youre going to get, then you change your mind on your next thread! you post the same shit every time you log on.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/28/2013 8:50 PM

I'm on my Dad's Kindle so I can't Fucking copy links!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

All these Frames are on sale at Dans Comp...

BSD TrailOrPark Frame $249.99
Colony Miner V2 Frame $249.99
Cult Butter Frame $249.99
Fiend Ty Morrow Frame $279.99
Fly Isla V.1 Frame $229.99
Mankind Forward 3.0 Frame $249.99
There's Certain Combinations of Sizes/Colours of the S&M ATF Frame for $299.99
Skavenger El Blanco Loco 20.75" Black $299.99
Subrosa Noster Frame $289.99 or $299.99 Depending on the Colour
Sunday Broadcaster Frame $299.99
United Dinero Frame $269.99

There You go Buddy quite a good selection of Frames there, all of them are under $300 so I would imagine that they would be in Your price range? After all You've just purchased!

|

12/28/2013 9:21 PM

Those grips sucks apparently. Mate rode them but he HATED them , so much in fact he gave them to a scooter kid.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/28/2013 10:50 PM

RideSmartRideSmexy wrote:

I also just mad an order on Danscomp. I bought a set of 20 x 2.35 Demolition Momentums, Odsy Thunderbolt Cranks, New bb, Some ...more

Those are the shittiest tires ever made.. They're thin as fuck and wear out fast and if you grind a lot they'll blow and I also hate that theirs like no tread

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/29/2013 9:58 AM

SickDude wrote:

Boggy buggy. I, talking for all of vital here. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR WALMART BIKE. if you want to get better, I dunno, maybe ...more

Wow.

Why are you telling him to "actually" ride when you don't even do that? You had a thread a few weeks or so ago about riding a scooter first to get "better at BMX"....

And to "Thuglifebmxriderz", those tires have lasted me TWO YEARS. How are they shitty? Have you ever run them? When you grind, do you slam into them? Are you slamming on your hub/hub guards? Are you a smooth rider/grinder?

If not I can see your issue with damaging the tires. But if you are not slamming in, or hitting hub guard all the time, there should be no reason they are bad tires. They come smoother, because that's what was popular when they came out.

Ever seen the Chase Hawk tires? Smoother yet. Everyone wants lighter and low rolling resistance, then whines when the tire craps out faster because of LESS MATERIALS.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/29/2013 10:31 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Those grips sucks apparently. Mate rode them but he HATED them , so much in fact he gave them to a scooter kid.

They looked just like a pair of moosr racing grips that I liked, so I went with em. If they dont work out, I'll just do accidental no handers all day. Or crash.

|

1/7/2014 4:40 PM

:D
The rest arrived. Here's the bounty.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/7/2014 4:44 PM

Looks solid dude. Youll enjoy it. Heres what I got ^-^Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/7/2014 4:48 PM

Part list.
Fit flow frame
Fit forks
Cinema 333 rear wheel
Redline flight cranks
Profile imperial sprocket
Redline bb
Fsa headset
Demo enarson grips
Demo seat clamp
Flybikes tripod seat kit
Colony adjustable spacer
Odsy bluebird chain
Odsy twisted pedals in honey
Sunday freeze stem (chrome)
Animal wtt and animal mtt tires

|

1/7/2014 4:49 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Looks solid dude. Youll enjoy it. Heres what I got ^-^Photo

Awesome.

|

1/7/2014 4:53 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Part list.
Fit flow frame
Fit forks
Cinema 333 rear wheel
Redline flight cranks
Redline bb
Fsa ...more

Doesn't albes have a deal where if you order a cinema 333 rear you get the front for free? 0.o and thanks lol

|

1/7/2014 5:04 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Part list.
Fit flow frame
Fit forks
Cinema 333 rear wheel
Redline flight cranks
Redline bb
Fsa ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Doesn't albes have a deal where if you order a cinema 333 rear you get the front for free? 0.o and thanks lol

What. But. *orders from albes next time*

|

1/7/2014 5:07 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Part list.
Fit flow frame
Fit forks
Cinema 333 rear wheel
Redline flight cranks
Redline bb
Fsa ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Send it back and say you needed a 3/8 back wheel. Then buy it from albes and get a free front wheel lol

|

1/7/2014 5:16 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Send it back and say you needed a 3/8 back wheel. Then buy it from albes and get a free front wheel lol

Meh. I do have a front wheel with a 14mm hollow male axle and I can tell you it is fine for me. In about a year ill probably build a custom front and forks and get a new rear rim too. Probably a corvus in copper front and rear if I have the cash. But all that will come from albes and their awsome wheel builder.

|

1/7/2014 5:49 PM

You got some nice parts and some not so nice parts. But it's a great start. First non racing bmx right?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling