stoked as fuck

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 9:31 AM

well some of you know that my camera and shit was stolen last week...i found out that my homeowners insurance will cover the cost of replacement! which is like 4700 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!! i just gotta pay the deductable...i will be able to get new camera, new bike shit, new phone, and some other shit

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/13/2013 9:33 AM

OH yeah!!

|

5/13/2013 9:34 AM

Oh fuck yes!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/13/2013 9:37 AM

You should get someone to steal your bike, aha. Good for you man, hope it all goes through quick,

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 9:40 AM

SWEET, and a few bucks on security shit as well haha

|

Bruh

5/13/2013 9:42 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

You should get someone to steal your bike, aha. Good for you man, hope it all goes through quick,

Fraud is not a good idea. Most likely go to jail not really worth it.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/13/2013 9:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2013 9:44 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Federal prison actually lol. They don't mess around with Insurance fraud. Federal offense there

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/13/2013 9:46 AM

Yo. That's rad.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/13/2013 9:48 AM

yea..im super stoked, and since my 18th birthday is in 2 weeks, some family members said they would help with the deductable!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/13/2013 9:52 AM

Great news.

|

5/13/2013 9:59 AM

Sweet. Thats good to hear man.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/13/2013 10:17 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

I think he was joking.

|

5/13/2013 1:16 PM

Holy shit man that's epic, you have to thank the robber when you see em next time wink

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 1:22 PM

andyferly wrote:

Holy shit man that's epic, you have to thank the robber when you see em next time wink

hahhaaa....i so stoked..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/13/2013 1:24 PM

That's awesome!

Bring a weapon the next time if someone tries to take your shit

|

5/13/2013 1:39 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

That's awesome!

Bring a weapon the next time if someone tries to take your shit

as soon as i can im getting a handgun

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/13/2013 3:27 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I think he was joking.

Thank you, someone with intelligence. Honestly, he could legally do it if he wanted a new bike. He could just leave it in the ghette and go do soemthing real quick, hope it gets stolen, and boom, new bike.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 3:46 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I think he was joking.

FreddyDapice wrote:

Thank you, someone with intelligence. Honestly, he could legally do it if he wanted a new bike. He could just leave it in the ghette and go do soemthing real quick, hope it gets stolen, and boom, new bike.

I have mixed feeling about this.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 3:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2013 3:48 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I think he was joking.

FreddyDapice wrote:

You're the one who said "you should get someone to steal your bike" That's some retarded shit because i've had bikes stolen and it sucks ass man. And you probably get the deprecated value of everything (because it was used). And what saying something about intelligence, you misspelled ghetto.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/13/2013 5:06 PM

awesome I didn't know homeowners insurance covered stuff stolen when your not at home

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/13/2013 5:13 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

awesome I didn't know homeowners insurance covered stuff stolen when your not at home

this thats sick and happy b-day

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!