2/19/2014 8:35 AM

Personally, I wouldn't bother stealing a cherry. I like bananas better.laughing

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/19/2014 8:37 AM

great frame..geo feels nice, super strong and lightweight but it dents really easy

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

2/19/2014 8:40 AM

Quad butted, really light, id get another one, whats your budget?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/19/2014 8:42 AM

well i have the frame i just wanted to see what the great people of vital bmx wanted to say about it

|

2/19/2014 8:43 AM

Shortdude wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't bother stealing a cherry. I like bananas better.laughing

lol

|

2/19/2014 8:43 AM

ahha okay, i personally wouldnt run it if i had the choice of getting another frame.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/19/2014 8:45 AM

T-rider wrote:

ahha okay, i personally wouldnt run it if i had the choice of getting another frame.

why not

|

2/19/2014 8:45 AM

dmx24 wrote:

great frame..geo feels nice, super strong and lightweight but it dents really easy

mine hasnt dented yet but i dont ride aggresive

|

2/19/2014 8:51 AM

Its a good frame from what i hear wouldnt ride it though but thats just because i dont like stolen

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/19/2014 8:52 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Its a good frame from what i hear wouldnt ride it though but thats just because i dont like stolen

ahh i see, what do you ride

|

2/19/2014 8:54 AM

T-rider wrote:

bike parts wrote:

why not

i dont really like stolen, and that quad butted tube makes me think that it would snap easier as my fit wifi for example.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/19/2014 8:56 AM

T-rider wrote:

bike parts wrote:

why not

T-rider wrote:

i dont really like stolen, and that quad butted tube makes me think that it would snap easier as my fit wifi for example.

well im sorry for your frame snap R.I.P
fit wifi

|

2/19/2014 8:57 AM

It didnt, i just think that a stolen cherry would snap before a fit wifi

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/19/2014 8:59 AM

T-rider wrote:

It didnt, i just think that a stolen cherry would snap before a fit wifi

ahhhhhh ok but i dont think it will

|

2/19/2014 9:02 AM

man, fit wifis are awesome!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/19/2014 9:08 AM

Why does EVERYBODY on the whole damn world have a Fit Wifi? That is by far the most common frame nowadays. I do like the geometry though.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/19/2014 9:14 AM

Shortdude wrote:

Why does EVERYBODY on the whole damn world have a Fit Wifi? That is by far the most common frame nowadays. I do like the ...more

Because they are cheap an good man!
BY the way, i dont see that much wifis in the bike check section

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/19/2014 9:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2014 9:20 AM

Shortdude wrote:

Why does EVERYBODY on the whole damn world have a Fit Wifi? That is by far the most common frame nowadays. I do like the ...more

T-rider wrote:

Because they are cheap an good man!
BY the way, i dont see that much wifis in the bike check section

just here in the general section, you hear a lot of talk about the Fit Wifi. Oh well. Hey, maybe if I get one, my internet won't be so damn slow!smile

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/19/2014 9:23 AM

OP: dude why are you making threads about parts you already have?

Trider: are you kidding? Practially all I ever see in the BC section is Wifis

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/19/2014 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2014 9:26 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

bike parts wrote:

I ride a s&m stricker frame, old and heavier then most frames today but its a tank

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/19/2014 9:25 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Trider: are you kidding? Practially all I ever see in the ...more

I am not ahha. I dont see that much, i can only remember mine, the italian guys and 1 more

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/19/2014 9:27 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

bike parts wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I ride a s&m stricker frame, old and heavier then most frames today but its a tank

That's a damn good frame. Can't go wrong with S&M.

|

2/19/2014 9:31 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

T-rider wrote:

I am not ahha. I dont see that much, i can only remember mine, the italian guys and 1 more

fitbmx had one, you , andyferly, broken, posted one or 2 of his friends, i know a few other dudes have them even though I haven't seen bike checks of them. Plus, all people reccomend on here are Wifis. I could make a thread saying "Yo dudes, I mostly ride trails with the occasional street session thrown in, what should I get? A Credence MOD or a Wifi?" and everyone would be like "get the Wifi."

|

2/19/2014 9:34 AM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

fitbmx had one, you , andyferly, broken, posted one or 2 of his friends, i know a few other dudes have them even though I ...more

lol, nobody with a bit of common sense would say the fit wifi. But wifis are recommended cause they are good for the price, and most guys here ride street.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/19/2014 9:37 AM

T-rider wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

fitbmx had one, you , andyferly, broken, posted one or 2 of his friends, i know a few other dudes have them even though I ...more

T-rider wrote:

lol, nobody with a bit of common sense would say the fit wifi. But wifis are recommended cause they are good for the price, ...more

meh. I've ridden one. Hated it.

|

2/19/2014 9:46 AM

WiFi's are pretty popular, i've posted two bike checks with a WiFi frame but its the same frame. it traded hands. Locally i've seen about five to six WiFi's i see alot of Total Voltrons and Failure Maniacs currently.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/19/2014 9:52 AM

Where are you at in Frankfort? Im next door in Manhattan. I have a ton of stuff for sale.....if you need anything.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

2/19/2014 10:11 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

Where are you at in Frankfort? Im next door in Manhattan. I have a ton of stuff for sale.....if you need anything.

im by the seven eleven and lincoln way north school

|

2/19/2014 10:12 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

do you have any forks

|