stolen easy street freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2009 4:50 PM

does any1 have 1 and how does it rides good or bad??

|

9/2/2009 5:41 PM

i had one it was so nice i wish i dident sell it but a profile is much more tempting

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

9/2/2009 5:48 PM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

i had one it was so nice i wish i dident sell it but a profile is much more tempting

do you ride street alot??

|

9/2/2009 5:50 PM

KHE ASTERN OR GTFO

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/2/2009 5:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2009 5:54 PM

FITAMRIDER wrote:

i had one it was so nice i wish i dident sell it but a profile is much more tempting

sweetdreams3 wrote:

do you ride street alot??

yeah all i ride is street. and its cool because when your wheel goes back it dis in gaages the driver so you can pedal fwd when you fakie. hahaha

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

9/2/2009 5:56 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

KHE ASTERN OR GTFO

im selling one cuz i dont think am a freecoaster man

|

9/2/2009 6:01 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

KHE ASTERN OR GTFO

sweetdreams3 wrote:

im selling one cuz i dont think am a freecoaster man

ah man! i love mine

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/2/2009 6:03 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

KHE ASTERN OR GTFO

sweetdreams3 wrote:

im selling one cuz i dont think am a freecoaster man

JustRideBMX wrote:

ah man! i love mine

but why does mines gets loose once an a while??

|

9/2/2009 6:07 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

im selling one cuz i dont think am a freecoaster man

JustRideBMX wrote:

ah man! i love mine

sweetdreams3 wrote:

but why does mines gets loose once an a while??

like can u further explain?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/2/2009 6:11 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

ah man! i love mine

sweetdreams3 wrote:

but why does mines gets loose once an a while??

JustRideBMX wrote:

like can u further explain?

yes.

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/2/2009 6:12 PM

ok evrytime i ride it gets loose like from the bearings

|

9/2/2009 6:17 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

ok evrytime i ride it gets loose like from the bearings

it happens. just tighten it down more

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/2/2009 6:29 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

ok evrytime i ride it gets loose like from the bearings

alexnjbmx wrote:

it happens. just tighten it down more

oh ok do you wanna buy it??

|

9/2/2009 6:33 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

ok evrytime i ride it gets loose like from the bearings

alexnjbmx wrote:

it happens. just tighten it down more

sweetdreams3 wrote:

oh ok do you wanna buy it??

no. i have an alienation rush freecoaster laced to a 7ka already

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/2/2009 6:35 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

it happens. just tighten it down more

sweetdreams3 wrote:

oh ok do you wanna buy it??

alexnjbmx wrote:

no. i have an alienation rush freecoaster laced to a 7ka already

oh ok wut about if i trade for a stolen freecoaster??

|

9/2/2009 6:46 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

oh ok do you wanna buy it??

alexnjbmx wrote:

no. i have an alienation rush freecoaster laced to a 7ka already

sweetdreams3 wrote:

oh ok wut about if i trade for a stolen freecoaster??

no. im trying to sell mine

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

9/2/2009 6:51 PM

alexnjbmx wrote:

no. i have an alienation rush freecoaster laced to a 7ka already

sweetdreams3 wrote:

oh ok wut about if i trade for a stolen freecoaster??

alexnjbmx wrote:

no. im trying to sell mine

i was aking you if that was a goo deal...

|

9/2/2009 7:38 PM

i had it. it sucked.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/2/2009 7:41 PM

ok morgan said it sucks ass!!!!!!

|

9/2/2009 7:43 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

ok morgan said it sucks ass!!!!!!

morgan long? i think thats the stolen rider. haha why would he say that about stolen?

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/2/2009 7:49 PM

sweetdreams3 wrote:

ok morgan said it sucks ass!!!!!!

abod wrote:

morgan long? i think thats the stolen rider. haha why would he say that about stolen?

hahaha yeah he lives in long beach not so far from where i live and i went to longbeach sk8park the other day i asked him and that was his awnser he said it fucks up quick

|

9/2/2009 8:13 PM

yeah hes sick. hmm who did i ask about a part...idk i dont really ask pros about the parts they ride. im pretty sure they would all say they are sick.

actually at woodward i asked zak early how he liked his tree hubs. he loves em. but i didnt expect anything else anyways. tree is ultra legit.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

9/2/2009 8:15 PM

jake seeley now rides one and he beats it just like he beats the roulette rims

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

9/2/2009 8:25 PM

abod wrote:

yeah hes sick. hmm who did i ask about a part...idk i dont really ask pros about the parts they ride. im pretty sure they would all say they are sick.

actually at woodward i asked zak early how he liked his tree hubs. he loves em. but i didnt expect anything else anyways. tree is ultra legit.

morgan does not rides freecoaster but he said it gets fucked up quick and i just asked em we were like talking and i asked em, he is a real kool guy //

|

9/2/2009 8:58 PM

yeah i heard it wasnt to good. my friend rode with jake seeley at woodward and he said jake started riding a cassette for that week because he kept breaking the freecoasters

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark





text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/3/2009 11:16 AM

im selling my free coaster for $140.00. email me at 06stilover@gmail.com

|

9/3/2009 11:47 AM

bikerbrandon94 wrote:

im selling my free coaster for $140.00. email me at 06stilover@gmail.com

nah im selling my khe astern..

|

9/3/2009 11:49 AM

my easy street broke once i got it, it wasnt engaging.
it works now pretty good though

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell


ADD This


http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

9/3/2009 11:51 AM

ride2day wrote:

my easy street broke once i got it, it wasnt engaging.
it works now pretty good though

well idk man i guess im not a fc guy..

|

9/3/2009 11:52 AM

why is that?

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell


ADD This


http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx