stolen half link??????

Related:
Create New Tag

3/19/2010 8:23 PM

i guess stolen lives up to its reputation snapped there half link doin a pivot all lubed up to

|

3/19/2010 8:29 PM

yeah i had it and it stretched out and grinded away my sprocket so i had to buy a new one but other than that stolen has pretty good parts

|

3/19/2010 8:38 PM

i busted my old stolen chain doin a 180. i got the shadow v2 and its indestructable

|

I feel like I'm about to explode out of my mouth dude.

3/19/2010 8:41 PM

crashh93 wrote:

i busted my old stolen chain doin a 180. i got the shadow v2 and its indestructable

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah your HILARIOUS!!!!!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

3/19/2010 8:47 PM

crashh93 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

|

3/19/2010 8:48 PM

crashh93 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

So just because he hasn't broken it he is supposed to think it breaks easily.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

3/19/2010 8:50 PM

crashh93 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

um no, i know plenty of people who have that chain(about half the kids around me) and all of theirs are somewhat or extremely stretched, and if it didnt stretch it would have no chance being on a grinding drive side, would probably snap on contact.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

3/19/2010 8:53 PM

carjakester wrote:

dirtbmx33 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

um no, i know plenty of people who have that chain(about half the kids around me) and all of theirs are somewhat or extremely stretched, and if it didnt stretch it would have no chance being on a grinding drive side, would probably snap on contact.

nobody i know has EVER even complained about it. the only people that bitch about it are the ones who bang the links out with a hammer or dont push the master pin in and fuck up their chain

|

3/19/2010 8:58 PM

dirtbmx33 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

crashh93 wrote:

nobody i know has EVER even complained about it. the only people that bitch about it are the ones who bang the links out with a hammer or dont push the master pin in and fuck up their chain

i had a friend that rode the "indestructible" chain for a couple months and broke it on a 180

|

3/19/2010 9:01 PM

carjakester wrote:

i had a friend that rode the "indestructible" chain for a couple months and broke it on a 180

well that sucks im just going off my chain
what do you ride?

|

3/19/2010 9:04 PM

crashh93 wrote:

carjakester wrote:

crashh93 wrote:

well that sucks im just going off my chain
what do you ride?

kmc drop buster

|

3/19/2010 9:41 PM

BOTH FREINDS HAVE IT AND THEY BOTH SNAPPED IT
I STILL LIKE THAT CHAIN

|

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3/19/2010 9:47 PM

KMC 710H all day.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

3/19/2010 9:48 PM

all there parts suck dont trust them

|

its always sunny in Arizona smile
== l)_.._(I==/__/ ====== pika pika
==(o^_^o)=Z__7=====
==("____")Z7=======
= =" == " =========
haters hate. get use to it .

ON 7/12/10 I GOT TO TALK TO AARON ROSS. I WILL ALL WAYS REMEMBER BEING THAT STOKED.

3/19/2010 11:00 PM

should i get the kmc drop buster

|

3/20/2010 5:38 AM

hanser102 wrote:

should i get the kmc drop buster

yes. or kmc 710

|

3/20/2010 5:43 AM

Obama wrote:

yes. or kmc 710

yes, the 710 is good

|

3/20/2010 7:58 AM

nick519ridebmx wrote:

all there parts suck dont trust them

actually your wrong. their cranks are super legit. since they have came out only 3 have broken. and its a chain, all chains will break, besides the whipperman chains.

|