stolen joint tire / demolition machete

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2013 3:16 PM

Anyone riding these??

Danscomp is showing these to be massive size tires in their biggest sizes, comparable to a folding Premium Refuse Resist and Demo Momentum tire...Can anyone confirm?

Been on the Premium for years now and when switching to anything smaller, I dislike the feeling of it...just wondering what else is comparable in size

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/29/2013 3:34 PM

I ride the 2.25 machetes. There on the bigger side for being 2.25s.. I can take a pic if you want.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

7/29/2013 4:12 PM

they probably are. cant speak on the stolen but i had a 2.25 machete and it really was like 2.33

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/29/2013 5:13 PM

Then a 2.35 machete would probably be ideal for what Im into.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.