stolen revolver rims

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2011 9:32 PM

so i recently bought a stolen score (2011) and it came with these garbage rims that untrue like every other week
im trying to find a good rim thats around the same weight (15.6oz) that are stronger any ideas
Ive been looking at G-sport birdcage but they dont look to spectacular
however the primo vs look pretty dope as well as the shadow orbis
I've read alot of the "hey what rim should i get" threads but alot of the recomended rims weighed 17+ oz and an increase in weight is not the direction im looking to go and im also not looking for an indestructable rim i want something thats stronger than what i have
(i dont plan on replacing the front rim as the revolver rims hold up fine in the front)

|

11/30/2011 9:38 PM

The Alienation Skyways looks nice it also includes a cross-lacing pattern which provide the wheel a more stiffer stronger structure. The G-Sport also have that feature as well. But if that's not what your into look into some Odyssey Hazards or the Cinema 777s (I currently love 'em so far)

I've had a friend who owns a Primo Balance (sucked btw) not sure about the VS though. Shadow rims tend to have spokes that pull the rim making a weak point plus a flatspot (from my experience)

|

11/30/2011 9:39 PM

do you want a aero shaped rim? not straightwall.

|

11/30/2011 9:40 PM

new fly prymid rim

|

11/30/2011 9:46 PM

odyssey: hazrd light, 7ka. eclat: bondi trippin. primo balance, fly bikes front, rear.

|

11/30/2011 9:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2011 10:00 PM

I could careless what kind of rim it is as long as its for the back and isnt over 16.5 oz and holds up better than the revolvers

what about alienation delinquents?

|

11/30/2011 11:19 PM

run the fly bikes front in the rear

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/30/2011 11:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2011 11:27 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

that sounds like a terrible idea are you trolling or serious?

|

11/30/2011 11:37 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

kyral wrote:

that sounds like a terrible idea are you trolling or serious?

being serious... even the guy like 2 above me sugested it... ive heard of people doing it... and even some people on fly rode two of em a while back... but then again they dont have to pay if they brake it

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/30/2011 11:51 PM

thats funny cause i was actually considering that rim while skimming dans comp til i saw that it was front only
I might go with that rim
though they are a bit pricey

|

12/1/2011 5:36 AM

i ran delinquent in front and skylark in back and they were fine but i dont ride to hard

|

refs tcbmx, future fbm, ftwaymom91, droogskull, spikez5, agrracing, bmx4thahaters, irideeverything92, the balt, 1of1547 , shadow.conspiracy , x.woody.x, rideeverything92, blizzbikes, bstick, showtime402, brokenbmx.....tired of listing. Ask around im legit

12/1/2011 5:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2011 6:14 AM

try and get a sun bigballer, or rynolite rim. those are indestructable. i have the bigballer rim and its amazing. ive also had a the shadow stun, it was nice and strong. the proper rim is nice and strong too with a tall sidewall. currently have a stolen revolver front wheel and its holding up fine.

also you guys need to remember its not the rim itself that determines how true the wheel will stay. its the spokes. once you have gotten a new wheel and have been riding it. go thru and feel how loose the spokes have become because of how they settle in. in my years of biking ive always checked the spokes tension and never had an issue with untrue wheels.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

12/1/2011 6:07 AM

I ran the deliquent in the rear for over a year and the thing held up amazing. Def a rim worth looking into.

|

12/1/2011 8:34 AM

i love my birdcages

|

ride park. Go big.

12/1/2011 9:22 AM

fuck revolvers my brother broke one.

|

12/1/2011 10:01 AM

get a fly man you wont regret it

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

12/1/2011 10:14 AM

Demolition Zeros or Flys

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/1/2011 10:33 AM

you are seriously gay if you worru about it being over 16.5 ounces

|

12/1/2011 10:41 AM

bobPA wrote:

this.

|

12/2/2011 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2011 12:32 PM

bobPA wrote:

you are seriously gay for spelling worry "worru"

im looking for a good rim thats under that weight because anything above that is going to be a rim thats just so beefy it wont break

im looking for something that is well designed and uses its good design to be strong
not something that is so brutally beefed up that it cant break cause of how much material was used to make it

|

12/2/2011 12:43 PM

kyral wrote:

im looking for a good rim thats under that weight because anything above that is going to be a rim thats just so beefy it wont break

im looking for something that is well designed and uses its good design to be strong
not something that is so brutally beefed up that it cant break cause of how much material was used to make it

So you are saying that odyssey 7ka's, hazard lites, g sport rib and roll cages, primo 7k's, demo, animal etc. Are all built to beefy? I think you better step back and look at your ra tard style logic. How can a rim be to "beefy" on a Bmx bike....especially when you are talking the difference in under 1.5 ounces per wheel. Take a big shit the day you are gonna ride, and buy something strong you sissy.

|

12/2/2011 12:46 PM

g-sport or hazzard

|

REFS= jakesalbert(x2), ride stoned(x2), ron44ald, fsearles, Warchol2(x2), the Balt(x2), jb07(x4), Riverside rider, Truebikerface, Droogskull, sandysik6six(x2), ryanxanimalbmx(x4), ScramHype(x5), CustomS&Mryder, Perkins94(x4), milou, ecuadevil(x9), Dee Hos(x5), Bmxryder2001, Netty Speghetti, Superstar DK(x7), Bstick(x3), iibmxii(x2), trentydoo, A08(x4), White Knight, Tito24(x2), Piffery, Pcoco(x2), Patriotsfan11, 562_rider, blaine80, joe dirt, ninjacat33, tinybikerider33, Bmxscout48, fly for life, Mnsketch, Night Light, Creativebmx, Verdecustom, KWC92, louie101202(x2), lilrider187, calirider89, EatMyButt, asilva23, kurtnut, motogrizz, disdiqqq, adam1234, four, Zackhendrix....txt 402-659-414three......... my most valued possession is my dark black past

12/2/2011 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2011 1:03 PM

Showtime402 wrote:

g-sport or hazzard

what about the birdcage i keep hearing good and bad things about them

and any g sport rim in particular

|

12/2/2011 1:02 PM

bobPA wrote:

kyral wrote:

bobPA wrote:

So you are saying that odyssey 7ka's, hazard lites, g sport rib and roll cages, primo 7k's, demo, animal etc. Are all built to beefy? I think you better step back and look at your ra tard style logic. How can a rim be to "beefy" on a Bmx bike....especially when you are talking the difference in under 1.5 ounces per wheel. Take a big shit the day you are gonna ride, and buy something strong you sissy.

Someones having a bad day

|