story.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2010 5:49 PM

so i get home from school. i go on facebook and see that one of my friends posts a video of a kid making himself pass out. i said to myself "I GOTTA FUCKING TRY THIS!".

i go into my living room, do all the steps, and i just get a little light headed.

alright, i said. my mom asks what im doing, and im like "trying to make myself pass out trololololol." and shes like "what?" so i show her the video and she says "it looks fake..." and im like "maybe, ill try it again.". shes like whatever she think it wont work.

i go in the living room. to my back is 2 stools and a counter. i say to myself "maybe i should have my sister catch me if i actually do pass out." i thought "naah.".

i took 2 steps forward, did all the steps, and after that, i felt a little light headed.

im laying on the ground, my moms screaming my name bloody fucking murder, my sisters are like what the fuck, and i come to, i look at my mom and go "WHAT THE FUCK?" walk off, turn around, and run to the computer and continue playing runescape.

i hit my head on a stool so hard, that it cracked part of the counter behind me. my mom said it was the loudest and scariest noise shes ever heard in her intire life.

then i start twitching.

i just got back from the doctors getting a CT scan.

although im all good, it was the scariest fucking thing ive ever gone through.

CSB.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

10/20/2010 5:51 PM

Haha nice job.

|

Live Love RIDE

BMX isn't just a hobby it's a LIFESTYLE

Ride OR Die

10/20/2010 5:52 PM

you can die from that shit

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

10/20/2010 5:52 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

you can die from that shit

i know. but i got a CT scan at the doctor, they said im all good. im still gonna be really careful though.

|

BOTM february 2011.

10/20/2010 5:53 PM

that's called the choking game. plenty of people die from doing this because lack of oxygen. do everyone a favor don't do this again

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

10/20/2010 5:53 PM

Damn. This is the funniest shit I've heard all day.

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

10/20/2010 5:55 PM

we use to have thingeys at school being like "DONT DO THAT OR YOU'LL DIE"

|

RED CRAYON HAS A SMALL PENIS
CLICK HERE

haha post the video, that sounds hilarious.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

haha all though it is fun waking up haha
i made my self pass out in a park with my friends nearby and when i woke up i didnt know who the fuck they were for a second

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

10/20/2010 5:56 PM

some kid died like last month from that here.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/20/2010 5:58 PM

stevenpailesbmx: i didnt choke myself, its like you squat down and take deep breaths, stand up and blow on your thumb.

harry: dont do it.

brplante: i really dont want to. it was the worst shit ive ever been through i dont want people getting ideas.

|

BOTM february 2011.

10/20/2010 6:00 PM

Well i'm glad you're okay bro! smile
But seriously, don't do it again! wink

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

10/20/2010 6:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2010 6:01 PM

oh okay. yeah that "lightheaded" feeling is your brain cells dying off by thousands :/

|

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

10/20/2010 6:02 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

stevenpailesbmx: i didnt choke myself, its like you squat down and take deep breaths, stand up and blow on your thumb.

brplante: i really dont want to. it was the worst shit ive ever been through i dont want people getting ideas.

when i got knocked out i woke up begging my best friends uncle (that just happened to bne the first paramedic to get to me) not to kill me (since he hates me) lol. i dont rememeber anything from that entire day except being in transport to the second hospital. but yeah i bet if you posted it we cou;ld wipe out some noobs.

|

10/20/2010 6:02 PM

\BMX-1995/: thanks dude, im never gonna do it again. it was literally the worst shit ever.

stevenpailesbmx: yep thats the the doctor told me! it sucks man.

|

BOTM february 2011.

10/20/2010 6:09 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

brplante wrote:

when i got knocked out i woke up begging my best friends uncle (that just happened to bne the first paramedic to get to me) not to kill me (since he hates me) lol. i dont rememeber anything from that entire day except being in transport to the second hospital. but yeah i bet if you posted it we cou;ld wipe out some noobs.

damn dude thats sketch! it was fucking horrible dude it could have killed me.

|

BOTM february 2011.

10/20/2010 6:12 PM

i'm sorry but, LMFAO

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

10/20/2010 6:13 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

brplante wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

internal bleeding, blood on my brain, severe concussion, take your pick thats just a couple of the things they listed that could have killed me from faceplanting off a little ass qp.

|

10/20/2010 6:15 PM

brplante wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

brplante wrote:

internal bleeding, blood on my brain, severe concussion, take your pick thats just a couple of the things they listed that could have killed me from faceplanting off a little ass qp.

its fucking scary to think about dude!

|

BOTM february 2011.

10/20/2010 6:17 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

brplante wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

what, death?

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

10/20/2010 6:20 PM

lol i did this!!

first you get down in a huddled position on ur knees then u breath deep for 20 seconds then stand up and blow on ur thumb... lol.. i was standing on my bed expecting to fall fowards but fell backwards off my bed and hit my door and had to get 8 staples in the back of my head... my parents dont believe me of what i did and i dont want to do it again cuz its creepy... haha

|

REFS: udbmx

WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!

10/20/2010 6:22 PM

Some girl at a nearby school my Freshman year did that, tied a rope around her neck, and leaned forward in her bed. She passed out, and fell out of her bed, the rope killed her in her sleep.

Her mom walked in to wake her up in the morning, and she was dead...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/20/2010 6:23 PM

Better hope your insurance pays for that CT Scan. That shits expensive.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

10/20/2010 6:36 PM

i give you +10 poins for epicness.i hope u know ur the first to get this.u should put it in ur sig n brag lol :p

|

b.y.o.b < b.y.o. pb&j
E-thug=E-tard

10/20/2010 6:40 PM

B.M.X: the thought of your brain bleeding is crazy man.

ktm-kx339: thats exactly what i did.

JustRideBMX: shit like thats not cool man. i really regret what i did, even though im fine.

Easternbiker93: yep it does man, its very expensive.

imadelovetobmx: haha sweet dude! thanks!

|

BOTM february 2011.

10/20/2010 6:42 PM

retard win
getting hurt fail

|

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

10/20/2010 9:19 PM

lol i saw it too on fb

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

10/20/2010 9:40 PM

stevenpailesbmx wrote:

that's called the choking game. plenty of people die from doing this because lack of oxygen. do everyone a favor don't do this again

this^^

be careful man vital cant afford to loose you!!!!!!!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

10/20/2010 9:41 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

brplante wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

it never really seemed like that big of a thing to me, it was just like a bad crash and to this day im not like "woah i almost died" its more like "haha damn i failed so bad that day" lmao

|

10/20/2010 10:21 PM

ktm-kx339 wrote:

lol i did this!!

first you get down in a huddled position on ur knees then u breath deep for 20 seconds then stand up and blow on ur thumb... lol.. i was standing on my bed expecting to fall fowards but fell backwards off my bed and hit my door and had to get 8 staples in the back of my head... my parents dont believe me of what i did and i dont want to do it again cuz its creepy... haha

made my little bro do it just now. nothing happened he is just bitching about having an explosive headache. guess you cant hurt a brain that doesnt exist.

|