stranger ballast frame

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2014 9:04 AM

Does anyone on here own one of these?

Im curious about this frame

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/3/2014 9:12 AM

It looks to be really nice, especially for technical riding. Has a pretty burly standover too. Really thick invest cast dropouts, integrated tensioners, short backend, and looks really good in raw, whats not to like?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/3/2014 9:17 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

It looks to be really nice, especially for technical riding. Has a pretty burly standover too. Really thick invest cast ...more

Nothing, almost has the same geometry as the frame i am on now

I just want to get some pictures of the in side of the drop outs with like a quarter laying on them to see if the daily grind dsg will fit in there well cause you already know I'll be riding it slammed as possible

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/3/2014 9:45 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STRANGER-BMX-BALLAST-FRAME-20-5-CLEAR-RAW-BIKE-BIKES-20-5-NOMAD-TEAM-S-M-MATTE-/221576075281

Look at the pictures in this link, it has a nice shot of the dropout. I think the daily grind guard would fit.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/3/2014 4:12 PM

Thank you very much im pretty sure it will too
them dropouts look perfect (:

Now i just need to figure out the real chain stay length cause ive see two different sizes 13.50 awhile back and now its 13.25

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/3/2014 4:57 PM

10/10 would not buy Photo

|

12/3/2014 5:56 PM

It look dope and everything is on point. Sean Ricany kills his too.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/3/2014 7:20 PM

Isnt that the frame that was supposed to have like a 10 inch standover? and i like it if i was able to get a new frame id get one

|