stranger crux cranks reviews?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2015 2:36 AM

does anyone have/know about these cranks and what are there thoughts on them? im looking for new cranks but want something different

|

2/20/2015 8:06 AM

Yea they are strange and diffrent the world may never know.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:7 KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

2/20/2015 9:05 AM

Sean Ricany runs em, and he is a prick, so no. Ew. Get odyssey.

|

2/20/2015 3:03 PM

It's stranger, so no good

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/20/2015 4:11 PM

tomdon wrote:

what's wrong with stranger?

|

2/20/2015 7:19 PM

tomdon wrote:

kaneBMX wrote:

Aside from the fact they make poorly designed parts and have fallen off once already, there is nothing wrong

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

2/20/2015 8:50 PM

tomdon wrote:

kaneBMX wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Aside from the fact they make poorly designed parts and have fallen off once already, there is nothing wrong

The Ballast frame has amazing specs, Id like to get the Quan version of it with the higher standover. If I didnt pick up a Savage frame before so, I would of gotten one of these.

Isnt Rich running Primo too?

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

2/21/2015 9:22 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

tomdon wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

The Ballast frame has amazing specs, Id like to get the Quan version of it with the higher standover. If I didnt pick up a ...more

That frame is horrible.

|

2/21/2015 2:09 PM

tomdon wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

The Ballast frame has amazing specs, Id like to get the Quan version of it with the higher standover. If I didnt pick up a ...more

biggybuggy wrote:

That frame is horrible.

explain to me how so?

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

2/22/2015 3:13 PM

stranger makes good stuff ive had their cranks for awhile now (over 2 years i believe) going strong till this day

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit