street riding

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2008 7:06 PM

i like to ride street wat r some lite pegs u would recommend and a front hub im tryin to find out if the vandero 2 is good for 2 pegs

|

7/15/2008 7:20 PM

a friend who ride pure street is riding a Demo Bulimia since last year and the axle is super strong. and for pegs some light chromo like ODSY JPEG lighter, Animal Butted light, Flybikes or Shadow Litlle ones

|

7/15/2008 7:23 PM

kink lights or plegs if ur not always grinding cement ledges

|

i like.... stuff

7/15/2008 7:23 PM

the shadow little ones are awesome pegs
and they're light

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

7/15/2008 7:28 PM

stolen slider or the odys j-peg lighter!!! there both real strong and durable...i have the stolen slider on the front and the j-peg on the back...

|

If there isnt a scratch on your bike your not really ridin

my myspace...add me!!!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/goldeneagles28

7/15/2008 7:33 PM

animal lite

cant go wrong with the best street company

|

doctor i'm okay, but my bike's sick

7/15/2008 7:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2008 7:40 PM

easymoney66 wrote:

animal lite

good point right there!

|

7/15/2008 7:55 PM

front hub i would say the demo bulimia or the shadow hub

|

7/15/2008 7:56 PM

shadow little ones

|

"i forgive you and so does jesus"

7/15/2008 9:21 PM

we the people toxic...small (good though)
saves weight
strong
cheap price

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

7/15/2008 10:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2008 10:48 PM

|

7/15/2008 10:53 PM

shadow little ones

|

go ride a bike

7/15/2008 11:00 PM

Odyssey J-Peg Lighters last forever. And they take a lot of abuse. I hit a lot of concrete when I ride street, and my pegs are still crispy. I'd imagine any of the cromo pegs will be strong and last a while. Check Dan's Comp for how much they weigh if that's a major concern. PS- Anti-spin pins are a must-have.

|

Hope this helps

Cheers

"Of course I'm not dead. I'm not done yet."

7/15/2008 11:04 PM

eastern slit pegs are crazy light but i have em and i dont even notice the extra weight with them on

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") bunny is mine

jk

7/16/2008 5:44 AM

easymoney66 wrote:

animal lite

PipebagBMX wrote:

good point right there!

yea thats true i love animal parts thats all im goin to be puttin on my bike

|

7/16/2008 6:27 AM

is the fly bikes hub good for pegs???

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

7/16/2008 6:30 AM

get the demo itll last u good latter this year tho im gettin the KHE astrel tho cant wait on that its so bad ass cool

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

7/16/2008 7:24 AM

Tree Trick Sticks

|

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/16/2008 11:13 AM

I have demolition numchucks, or whatever one is the chromo sleeve around the alum peg.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/16/2008 11:46 AM

so whats the deal with the axle. i am new to bikes so yes i will probably ask some dumb questions. do you need to have a strong axle or will just a standard one do

|

Let' s go ride bikes!

7/16/2008 11:49 AM

Well there are different sizes and ya your axle will do.. i doubt ur going to be doing any crazy stuff yet.

|

Hi...???...

7/16/2008 11:52 AM

haha ya good point. what are some basics i should start like three weeks of riding and can only 1, 3 of banks and hop stuff. i want to learn grinds and airing stuff but when it comes to airing cant do it. any pointers?

|

Let' s go ride bikes!

7/16/2008 11:59 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I have demolition numchucks, or whatever one is the chromo sleeve around the alum peg.

Me too. I cut about an inch off mine and they are grinded up so bad they look like they never had a chromoly sleeve. I really could use some new pegs, I would just be embarassed to show up to the park with shiney new pegs ha ha.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

7/16/2008 12:05 PM

For street I would go with some chromoly pegs, who cares what brand... They're pegs and they get fucked up. For a front hub I would grab something with a 14mm axle. I've never had luck with the 3/8 axles, I can bend them or break them in a matter of minutes if I'm trying. I know a lot of riders are running 3/8 axles these days but I simply don't trust building my wheels around a hub that I think I'm gonna ruin.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.