street riding and free coasters

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2013 6:31 PM

let me know your thoughts on street riding with a coaster seeing as now alot of top pro street riders such ass sean sexton ty morrow and garrett i see alot of riders now switching to coasters what are your thoughts on it

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

8/27/2013 6:44 PM

i was really looking into getting a freecoaster. i was a second away from buying one until i was out riding with my friend and his chain snapped. so i just hopped on his bike and started doing some fakies and got really good at them really fast. one of the main reasons i was gonna get a freecoaster was to get better at fakies and i know thats stupid and a waste of money. so if youre out looking to get a freecoaster just for fakies just take your chain off and do some 180s. its free and a good way to get the feel of a freecoaster. i personally just love the sound of the clicks on a hub and just think it looks better doing a long fakie on a cassette. sorry this didnt answer your question or anything

|

8/27/2013 6:50 PM

freecoasters are cool, only in moderation though, a few riders only. everyone and their grandmother has a coaster and i think it is really annoying..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

8/27/2013 6:54 PM

Alot of fakies will insue.
I prefer cassettes though, because I love hauling some ass and going far as fuck.
Plus, you better have steez when you ride with a freecoaster, otherwise you look like a fag.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/28/2013 5:40 AM

there fun and make some tricks look better but I still prefer a casssete hub

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

8/28/2013 5:41 AM

freecoaster slavecoaster what is the difference man? like just buy something fun and ride it till my cock cnaps?

|

We are the Anonymous

8/28/2013 6:08 AM

coaster = backward for days

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/28/2013 6:38 AM

Ride whatever. Have fun.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/28/2013 6:39 AM

I'd love to have a coaster...

|

Bruh

8/28/2013 10:03 AM

My friend has one, I like it and if I could afford on some really good coaster would buy one.

|

8/28/2013 11:17 AM

I want a freecoaster but if they need maintence all the time , screw it ! But I love 180's and fakies , I wonder if having to not backpedal will keep it just as fun.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short