what else is out there thats legit

|

got bike?

4/10/2012 1:41 PM

g sport birdcage, primo 7005, sun envy

|

parkrat.

4/10/2012 1:52 PM

'By careful use of advanced materials and putting in lots of design time we have created a range of rims which offer exceptional strength both in themselves and optimise the strength of the wheel as a structure, whilst keeping weight low.' quoted from the GSPORT website

|

4/10/2012 2:00 PM

Get off G-Sport's DICK

Ride Alienation PBRs

|

4/10/2012 2:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2012 2:06 PM

^The Alienation PBR is a single-wall rim, and single-wall rims tend to not be the strongest.
They are generally put on low-end completes for new riders that will not be dishing out a lot of abuse to their rims.

|

4/10/2012 2:34 PM

try runaways (thats what im getting next)

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

4/10/2012 3:04 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Get off G-Sport's DICK

Ride Alienation PBRs

im sorry if i support a company thats rims have held up for me and almost 100% of others who have bought them

|

4/10/2012 5:00 PM

try flys

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/10/2012 5:03 PM

g sport rollcage

|

4/10/2012 5:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2012 5:16 PM

Try the runaway. It held up fine when i rode it and the kid who has it now is shredding on it.

I love my rollcage.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

4/10/2012 5:48 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

^The Alienation PBR is a single-wall rim, and single-wall rims tend to not be the strongest.
They are generally put on low-end completes for new riders that will not be dishing out a lot of abuse to their rims.

im pretty sure he was joking

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/10/2012 6:52 PM

g sport......you cant go wrong with one

|

4/10/2012 9:54 PM

i like my fly bikes rim

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/10/2012 10:33 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

i like my fly bikes rim

travis likes his elmstreet tire too and the big gouge in his rim.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

4/10/2012 11:07 PM

Trolololol

|

4/10/2012 11:10 PM

Dont ever get sun envys, they're racing rims, take ANY side impact at all they'll bend. Had a talk about them with my local shop owner.

|

253-590-7620 *Text only , Thanks!*
Buying Refs: Ecuadevil, Trenydoo
Selling Refs: Spenlard, tyrich88, Pavimo, A08

Austin Read: You had a bitch pull out a strap-on on you?
Rstar: who hasn't?

4/10/2012 11:18 PM

sherwin_premium_97 wrote:

im sorry if i support a company thats rims have held up for me and almost 100% of others who have bought them

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

4/11/2012 12:25 PM

had a feeling everyone was gonna say bird/rollcages.

well see what the wallet permits here in the next week or two
thanks

|

got bike?

4/11/2012 6:45 PM

Primo vs all the way

|

4/11/2012 7:29 PM

Honestly IMO 7ka's are the best rims out over all. We have had really good luck with Runaways as well.

|

4/11/2012 11:54 PM

Skooter wrote:

gouge isnt really there anymore... i tweaked and spent like 5 minutes with pretty gritted paper and went to town until it was a pretty even knick... and i still cant get the fucking tire off... and on top of that erics was closed when i got there (his hours said he was supposed to be open) and when i went to berts they wanted to charge me 6 bucks just to take it part way off the rim

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

4/12/2012 9:50 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

i like my fly bikes rim

Skooter wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

gouge isnt really there anymore... i tweaked and spent like 5 minutes with pretty gritted paper and went to town until it was a pretty even knick... and i still cant get the fucking tire off... and on top of that erics was closed when i got there (his hours said he was supposed to be open) and when i went to berts they wanted to charge me 6 bucks just to take it part way off the rim

berts is gay. wait for eric.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

4/17/2012 11:12 PM

Skooter wrote:

sketchytravis wrote:

Skooter wrote:

berts is gay. wait for eric.

no shit the only reason i went to berts was as a last resort because eric wasnt open when he was supposed to be and wasnt gunna be the next day and i didnt think id have time the day after that... i ended up being able to sneak in...

|

4/18/2012 5:16 AM

Alienation Deviant

|