stupid ass skaters!! lol

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2009 5:43 PM

not really anything against skaters, im friends with tons of them. but the stupid ones who lurk behind me while im doin a line piss me off!! the guy that owns the indoor park i was at today actually let us in today!! but these dumb asses see me on the mini ramp messin around and come over to try and show me up i guess and the kid jus plows right into me!! wtf! then i went off waiting for a place to oppen up to ride and the halph bowl was empty, so i go over there with my boy tony and were ridin there, then we decide to do like a chain thing were we stay right behind eachother and air the ramp, well i was first and i land and come down and plow over another idiot that decides to turn the same way i did, then i eat shit and get ran over by tony, then we get kicked out!?!?! not the idiot skaters that go out in front of us?!?! wtf!

and this is my "cool story" of the day lol

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/13/2009 5:47 PM

Stupid story bro!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/13/2009 5:53 PM

hmm, my bad dude. it jus pisses me off how skaters get to skate every were and bmxers are hardly aloud anywere. it sucks.
wat im the only one who thinks that was rediculus?

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/13/2009 5:54 PM

lol shit guys dont beat me up! dang

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/13/2009 6:00 PM

no one was being a dick dude, they was jus being stupid followin bikes like that. lol actually most of them wanted us to come in man. chill out

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/13/2009 6:01 PM

I was about to be pissed cause I thought you were gonna say all skaters are fags just because one did something wrong.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/13/2009 6:02 PM

skater suck over here, all of them

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/13/2009 6:07 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

I was about to be pissed cause I thought you were gonna say all skaters are fags just because one did something wrong.

lol no i know plenty of cool people who skate

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/13/2009 8:03 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

All skaters are fags just because one did something wrong. Are you angry?!

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

11/13/2009 8:05 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

All skaters are fags just because one did something wrong. Are you angry?!

I said I was going to be mad if he said that.

|

thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/13/2009 8:08 PM

do you have an owl feddish or somethin? lol

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/13/2009 8:10 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

There was a period where I posted the "o rly" owl all the time, which was when I put this picture up.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/13/2009 8:12 PM

owls are badass therew was one sitting on my pool fence once it was massive i took pics

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/13/2009 8:14 PM

huss wrote:

owls are badass therew was one sitting on my pool fence once it was massive i took pics

There was one that like got loose from somewhere and it was huge, it landed on my back porch.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/13/2009 8:22 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

Say it...

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

11/13/2009 8:22 PM

Again with the bitching.

Dude why would the owner kick out the people which hand over the most cash? When he can get rid of you so he can still make his money. Yeah it sucks but just go else where.

|

11/13/2009 8:27 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Again with the bitching.

Dude why would the owner kick out the people which hand over the most cash? When he can get rid of ...more

........... lol cool bro

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/13/2009 8:34 PM

skaters at my park they only usually take up about a 2 meter by 2 meter square of the place and thats just infront of a 7 stair set so it doesnt really bother any of us bmxers

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/13/2009 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:56 PM

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/13/2009 9:34 PM

theres no reason this should ever happen though.

|

11/13/2009 10:13 PM

huss wrote:

P0ngPenis wrote:

There was one that like got loose from somewhere and it was huge, it landed on my back porch.

there is one that sits in a tree out my window every night and it stares at me all night long

|