suggestions for a good halflink chain

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2012 11:02 AM

whats a good half link chain that i should buy?

|

6/17/2012 11:20 AM

shadow.

|

Refs: mgbmx666, Fit.Team.Rider, SharifZadeh

6/17/2012 11:26 AM

No, just no. Get an Odyssey Bluebird.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/17/2012 11:29 AM

shadow.

|

6/17/2012 11:31 AM

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/17/2012 11:33 AM

shadow, the new stolen chain doesn't look too bad either but normal chains are better than half links

|

parkrat.

6/17/2012 11:39 AM

It seems like alot of people like the Amber Half Link, i might pick one up soon.

|

6/17/2012 11:43 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

i don't see why people hate on the shadow chain, i've ran in for years and never had a problem with it. A chain is a chain it doesn't snap or break unless you're that retarded.

|

6/17/2012 11:47 AM

Fad3r wrote:

It seems like alot of people like the Amber Half Link, i might pick one up soon.

i think it just because its cheap, apparently it stretches like a bitch.
it might be my next chain though

|

parkrat.

6/17/2012 12:10 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

No just no, get a shadow. And don't listen to people who want to constantly bitch about how they snapped a shadow chain. Everything is gonna break eventually get over it. Shadow is one of the most durable and reliable chains.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/17/2012 12:13 PM

Me? wrote:

No just no, get a shadow. And don't listen to people who want to constantly bitch about how they snapped a shadow chain. Everything is gonna break eventually get over it. Shadow is one of the most durable and reliable chains.

Bluebird is way better. Cheaper, and stronger.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/17/2012 12:14 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Me? wrote:

No, Just No! Get a Odyssey Bluebird and be set for life.

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/17/2012 12:17 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Me? wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Bullshit, it is cheaper... , and bullshit.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/17/2012 12:22 PM

Me? wrote:

I've heard of way more Interlocks breaking than Bluebirds or Dropbusters...

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/17/2012 1:03 PM

I would go with a strong regular chain like a cult 510 or odyssey bluebird but if u want a halflink get the shadow

|

6/17/2012 3:49 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Me? wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I've heard of way more Interlocks breaking than Bluebirds or Dropbusters...

rider error.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

6/17/2012 4:00 PM

Me? wrote:

rider error.

Or maybe, you know, Interlocks are just weaker.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/17/2012 4:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2012 4:05 PM

or maybe you know there alot of idiots who put it on backwards, upside, or inside out. 9/10 shadow chains that snap were ridden and installed the wrong way at one time or another.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

6/17/2012 4:58 PM

what about the cult half link. anybody have a word on them?

|

6/17/2012 5:04 PM

well you dont have to worry about it being installed the wrong way if you get a drop buster... u dont have to worry about it stretching... and best of all you dont have to worryy about it breaking. Shadow is a love or hate thing.. some people swear by shadow others realize that it really isnt as good as people make it out to be...

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/17/2012 5:05 PM

interlock is a good chain, use the proper tool and don't put it on backwards/upsidedown like a bunch of dumbasses do. it will last you a while

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

6/17/2012 6:02 PM

SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Email: benignimatt@gmail.com
Xbox GT: CreeD Viibez

6/17/2012 7:47 PM

Me? wrote:

or maybe you know there alot of idiots who put it on backwards, upside, or inside out. 9/10 shadow chains that snap were ridden and installed the wrong way at one time or another.

Don't act like you know everything you idiot. You're the asshole that had a profile pic doing a footjam on your driveway, yeah, way to put stress on the chain and test it's true strength. Dumb kids like you that buy half links are the reason shadow and all the other shit companies stay in business.

|

6/17/2012 7:48 PM

KHE collaps, or cult 510/ blue bird.

|

6/17/2012 8:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2012 8:16 PM

it's funny how you all are suggesting shadow sucks when HE'S ASKING FOR A HALFLINK MORONS.

|

6/17/2012 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2012 8:08 PM

The word "stun" was never used in this thread until your post.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/17/2012 8:16 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

The word "stun" was never used in this thread until your post.

mistyped.

|

6/17/2012 9:26 PM

Me? wrote:

RiverSideRider wrote:

Don't act like you know everything you idiot. You're the asshole that had a profile pic doing a footjam on your driveway, yeah, way to put stress on the chain and test it's true strength. Dumb kids like you that buy half links are the reason shadow and all the other shit companies stay in business.

Fuck you, "Eat your own Queef " stop being a bitch.

@trustus Don't listen to this fuck head. he's full of shit, Shadow works it's durable and reliable.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

6/17/2012 9:42 PM

Shadow chains are okay but full links are da best evar.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/17/2012 9:42 PM

Me? wrote:

Fuck you, "Eat your own Queef " stop being a bitch.

@trustus Don't listen to this fuck head. he's full of shit, Shadow works it's durable and reliable.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴