sun-ringle x25 rims??

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2012 7:36 PM

have these rims but haven't been able to find any info on them i was wondering if anyone knew if they where double wall or any good? i have a set of rhyno lites as well so i was debating on which set to lace up
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/1/2012 7:52 PM

idk what it is, but you can tell single/double by taking the tire off and looking at the spoke holes, if its double you will be able to see the wall in the middle

|

If you were a woman Id bash your skull =)

1/1/2012 7:55 PM

yeah gonna unlace them tomorrow just wanted to see if i could get any quick info before going through the trouble..either way they take a beating pretty well

|

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)