sunday bmx up up and away free vid download?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2009 10:18 PM

anyone got a link? i hella wana watch it

|

8/20/2009 10:45 PM

I tried to find it forever, but I couldn't so I just bought it. haha. I might make a DVD rip torrent of it soon (wont feel guilty since half you fuckers seem to have bought Ians), if I do I will be sure to post here.

|

8/20/2009 10:54 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

I tried to find it forever, but I couldn't so I just bought it. haha. I might make a DVD rip torrent of it soon (wont feel guilty since half you fuckers seem to have bought Ians), if I do I will be sure to post here.

noooooooooooooooooooooo dont do it
if you love something support it buy the fucking dvd i did and its the best 22 buck i ever spent

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

8/20/2009 10:55 PM

i will find it hold on

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

8/20/2009 10:57 PM

well piratebay its gone its on demonoid but you need a invite code for there and im not giving them out right now..

|

8/20/2009 11:00 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

brentrides wrote:

if you love something support it buy the fucking dvd i did and its the best 22 buck i ever spent

let me borrow yours and download it on my computor =]

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/20/2009 11:02 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

brentrides wrote:

abod wrote:

ok maybe monday if i go to woodward and then you can just give it back on the friday when you come down for the midnight skate

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

8/20/2009 11:04 PM

yeah, i'm down to support Sunday (hell, I bought the DVD) but I also remember what it's like to be a kid and broke as a motherfucker.... if you wanna support them buy their bikes and parts, they are way more expensive anyway. most companies know there will be a lot of piracy w/ videos, so they look at it as more of a marketing strategy anyway...

|

8/20/2009 11:14 PM

brentrides wrote:

abod wrote:

brentrides wrote:

ok maybe monday if i go to woodward and then you can just give it back on the friday when you come down for the midnight skate

okayyy thank youuu. even though i might go to hershey friday/saturday.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/20/2009 11:45 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

k cool yea if u make a torrent send me the link that wld be cool, and yea i like to support bmx companies but its hard, i bought the sunday vinnie bars and savin up for a ian frame ans mornin fork

|

8/21/2009 11:37 AM

scottrod wrote:

k cool yea if u make a torrent send me the link that wld be cool, and yea i like to support bmx companies but its hard, i bought the sunday vinnie bars and savin up for a ian frame ans mornin fork

even if he made a torrent no one would be able to finish is cause it would have zero seeds

|

8/21/2009 11:39 AM

just throw it up on rapidshare.

|

8/21/2009 11:59 AM

NetFLix best thing ever!

|

Ill Be Riding Fit Till I Die Nigga!!!!!
Email: jonbryceland@gmail.com

8/21/2009 12:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:26 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

scottrod wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

even if he made a torrent no one would be able to finish is cause it would have zero seeds

he could pack it into a RAR file and upload to rapidshare.
RapidShare links>TPB.
warez-bb.org forever!

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.