sunday completes

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2013 4:35 AM

Are sunday completes any good? i know there frames are strong.
i was looking at the primer 16 for a secondary bike. but i want it to be really strong and last me for a few years.
any replys wood be good as i new to the forum

|

10/27/2013 5:03 AM

The fuck you need 2 bikes for? That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 5:28 AM

2 different things idiot, please don't tell me that you have never heard of someone having two bikes.

|

10/27/2013 5:40 AM

sunday has best frames out there and with odyssey parts you can't go wrong
aaron ross pro is the way to go if you don't mind them colors

|

10/27/2013 7:51 AM

You are trolling right?. It a fucking 16 inch bmx bike. I guess you are not like 8 years old. And if you want a good bike chose one out of these: Fit WIFI 2014/2013 complete, WTP Envy 2014/2013, Shadow turn it to eleven, 2013 Sunday Lichtenberger Pro Bike, 2013 Sunday Ross Pro Bike, there are more, but i am dont want to spend my time. f you dont buy a 100% sealed and chromoly bike you are wasting your money.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/27/2013 3:55 PM

bmxthomasbmx wrote:

2 different things idiot, please don't tell me that you have never heard of someone having two bikes.

I've heard of it and it's fucking stupid. Unless you ride both flatland & street, then I could see needing 2 bikes being necessary because a flatland setup is drastically different than a street setup. I've heard of people having a street bike vs park bike vs dirt bike, which in my opinion is retarded cause then you have to get used to a different bike each time you ride something different

|

10/27/2013 4:13 PM

Are you guys seriously that offended by the fact that he wants a spare bike? I don't know how Williamston is but when I go down to Fayetteville NC I bring my spare because dudes down there will roll on you deep if you're riding alone (especially at night) and I'm not about to get my custom jacked by a gang of junkies with nothing to lose.

|