Photo

Photo

|

3/30/2013 7:00 PM

your late

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/30/2013 7:02 PM

Cheap Re-branded catalog shit really. Im dissapointed in Sunday, have you seen the cranks? You get better cranks on the Majority of complete bikes now!! I understand they want to do parts that the average kid can afford but really?! Some of the parts in their new catalog are AWEFULL! The sprocket however is LUSH, i know its meant to be a more affordable MDS but i actually prefer it to the MDS haha. Pretty hit & miss Sunday, pretty hit & miss.

|

3/30/2013 7:05 PM

Topsey wrote:

Cheap Re-branded catalog shit really. Im dissapointed in Sunday, have you seen the cranks? You get better cranks on the Majority of complete bikes now!! I understand they want to do parts that the average kid can afford but really?! Some of the parts in their new catalog are AWEFULL! The sprocket however is LUSH, i know its meant to be a more affordable MDS but i actually prefer it to the MDS haha. Pretty hit & miss Sunday, pretty hit & miss.

i know what you mean , i love sunday but i dont like how they are going into the low end parts game to get younger buyers but whatever makes money i guess

|

3/30/2013 7:07 PM

Well at least it's rebranded odyssey?...lol could be worse

|

3/30/2013 7:19 PM

Topsey wrote:

I'd have to agree.. It's cool they wanna make more money and shit, but I liked Sunday A LOT more when all they made was frames, forks & bars

|

3/30/2013 7:34 PM

The knox sprocket is an mds minus the wholes and the 10 smaller support spokes... Basically looks just like my mds since I polished it and painted the smaller spokes lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

3/30/2013 7:49 PM

I don't like the looks of those at all. The hubs just look like Odysses rebranded with Sunday. Ill stick to my gsport hoops haha.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

3/30/2013 7:53 PM

new sunday stuff= garbage. nuff said.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/31/2013 10:22 AM

I love the Banana seat. Hubs look dope too.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/31/2013 1:01 PM

As I said on the 2 previous threads, those hubs look like rebranded Quartets and the rims look cheap and with a really small effort in designing.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/31/2013 1:14 PM

I agree with everyone here, Sunday really don't need to make Wheels, or Seats or Cranks for that matter.

|

3/31/2013 1:19 PM

Having said that, the Cranks definitely look like low end Cranks, and so do these Hubs and Rims. If they are priced in a lower Price Bracket than Odyssey Hubs and Rims, then I think it's quite a good idea, as long as there expensive stuff, stays the same great quality. And thinking about it the Seats are actually pretty cool.

|