sunday ian schwrats for subrosa letum street

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2012 6:12 AM

hey im meeting a gut who wants to trade me frames i got a 2011 letum street frame (subrosa) for a sunday ian schwartz frame its been powder coated blue i was seeing if anyone could me some feedback see if im getting a good deal thanks

|

1/26/2012 7:19 AM

If it was painted he might be lying to you about what frame it is. pics?

|

Kings Rideshop
Cult Crew
Talk is Cheap
My Bike Check
http://www.kingsrideshop.com/2011/12/cult-chrome/

1/26/2012 8:21 AM

jaretc wrote:

this
or it could have cracked and he painted over it
it seems to good to be true ask him why he wants to trade and get pics

|

parkrat.

1/26/2012 8:23 AM

Think about it though, he may not be ripping you off, the ian frame is 3 or 4 years old now. where your frame is only a year old. Id def trade, sunday frames are some of the strongest out there.

|

1/26/2012 8:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2012 8:29 AM

well its my brother is tradeing him his 26 inch jamis kromo for it as a complete bike and then my bro wants to trade me the frames i have dealt with the guy before i sold him all my parts of my pandora v2 when i had to pay some stuff off. i seen pics and it has the intergrated post are there any indents on frame i should look for? and i plan on tradeing it for an after market subrosa frame like a pandora so if you know any one lol

|

1/26/2012 8:46 AM

hmm....

|

1/26/2012 9:04 AM

what?

|

1/26/2012 9:05 AM

jaretc wrote:

How could he possibly lie about an Ian frame?
They have a wave down tube and an integrated pivotal seat post...
There is no other frame on the market like that (I own an Ian, but I don't ride it anymore).
Anyways, if the frame is in good condition, I would say it's a good deal, but that doesn't sound right to me that he would want to make that trade

|

1/26/2012 9:11 AM

jaretc wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

How could he possibly lie about an Ian frame?
They have a wave down tube and an integrated pivotal seat post...
There is no other frame on the market like that (I own an Ian, but I don't ride it anymore).
Anyways, if the frame is in good condition, I would say it's a good deal, but that doesn't sound right to me that he would want to make that trade

maybe he just wants something different,

|

1/26/2012 9:13 AM

well my brother is the one getting it then he is tradeing me because he like they way my frame looks rather than the sunday it does have the intergrated post on it are there indents on frame? my brother rides more for looks he is younger than me

|

1/26/2012 9:13 AM

my brother wants the subrosa because it has better appeal then the sunday does

|

1/26/2012 9:14 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Notice the integrated post and the downtube
|

1/26/2012 9:17 AM

thanks bro i compared that to the pic on my phone has seat post and the downtube looks like that would sunday mail me decals you think?

|

1/26/2012 9:23 AM

do it then

|

1/26/2012 9:38 AM

Are all Ians brakeless? I've never seen one with brakes?

|

Refs: bobPA, I forgot the rest.

1/26/2012 9:39 AM

1of1547 wrote:

Are all Ians brakeless? I've never seen one with brakes?

Mine has brake mounts

|

1/26/2012 9:40 AM

Dallas6689 wrote:

thanks bro i compared that to the pic on my phone has seat post and the downtube looks like that would sunday mail me decals you think?

No, I know for a fact that won't send you the original graphics. Their manufacturer hated making them, and actually on the original frame, the graphics were painted over.

|

1/26/2012 11:16 AM

Dallas6689 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

No, I know for a fact that won't send you the original graphics. Their manufacturer hated making them, and actually on the original frame, the graphics were painted over.

Cool, thanks for the info.

|

Refs: bobPA, I forgot the rest.