sunday pro series vs soundwave

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2013 7:43 PM

hi guys, i'm new to bmx. started 2 weeks with a basic mongoose article because of mid life crisis. having so much fun, hasn't been this happy in a long time. now I'm pretty much ready to get a good bike. mongoose is pretty heavy, handle is small.

seems like the 2013 sunday soundwave is pretty good choice, I assume. but i'm curious about the Pro series. is the few hundred dollars difference worth it ? one guy speaks highly of the pro series and say it is as good as soundwave.

any thoughts/advice greatly appreciated

|

7/22/2013 8:04 PM

I'd say the soundwave is worth it, you're getting the best of their parts and if you were to buy it all separately it would be quite a bit more than the $990 on dans. The "pro" ones are still a good value but the soundwave iis even better with completely aftermarket parts.

|

7/22/2013 8:08 PM

The Soundwave is definitely worth it. With the Soundwave Special, the frame, forks, bars, and cranks all have lifetime warranties.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/22/2013 10:32 PM

I was looking at the Soundwave special today myself. What an awesome bike for what is actually a great price. The only thing I don't like on it are the rims. I would lace some Ribcages to the hubs and ride the piss out of that thing with not a care in the world, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/22/2013 10:43 PM

interesting that some parts , including the frame has lifetime warranty. bold promise

|

7/22/2013 11:23 PM

would u wait for 2014 models? someone told me to. but it's only July sad
I do ride it almost everyday

|