sunday top shelf bike

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2009 10:17 PM

is amazing. not gonna lie

but i got to looking and it costs about the same amount to buy it complete as it does to part it together like a complete. like i the bike is 1300 and to part it together is like 1350ish? its close. still an amazing bike though haha

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

5/18/2009 11:12 PM

sorry but wats the point lol

|

St Kilda Steeze.

5/19/2009 4:07 AM

ur so smart

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/19/2009 5:22 AM

it has an old freecoaster. v1 not v2

|

5/19/2009 8:33 AM

well im just saying. i figured if they were selling it as a complete it would be way cheaper

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

5/19/2009 1:14 PM

It's way overpriced for a complete. The idea of a complete is that you save money by letting the company pick your parts package. The Sunday would cost just as much to build as a custom on Dans.

|

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

5/19/2009 2:38 PM

montymitch wrote:

It's way overpriced for a complete. The idea of a complete is that you save money by letting the company pick your parts package. The Sunday would cost just as much to build as a custom on Dans.

YES! thats what im saying. haha

|

5/19/2009 3:00 PM

its like 110 less than if you bought all the parts of dans. i checked. i was gunn naget it then i figured out it is only 23 dollars for a way nicer cunstom bike. and if i take of the pegs. its the same price

|

5/19/2009 3:02 PM

montymitch wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

Not my custom... Haha I've spent like 1800 on parts.

|

FI

5/19/2009 3:05 PM

montymitch wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

i no same with mine. i have like 1500into mine... haha

|

5/19/2009 3:18 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

i no same with mine. i have like 1500into mine... haha

I added all my danscomp/empire recites and with everything its been around 1758 or something like that. I was shocked.

|

FI