sup!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2009 8:06 AM

im at school, im suposed to be working but fuck it. lol i still cant get that damn ody stem to work! piece of shit!!!!!!!! im sending it in to the ody place, they say that they will either fix it or give me a new 1

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/4/2009 8:21 AM

ok.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/4/2009 4:15 PM

idk, i was bored as hell.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

9/4/2009 4:17 PM

your just retarded if you cant that stem to work

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

9/4/2009 4:18 PM

The elementry? I just gave that piece of shit away. Its just one big design flaw that odssy refuses to give up on.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

9/4/2009 4:44 PM

BMXism wrote:

The elementry? I just gave that piece of shit away. Its just one big design flaw that odssy refuses to give up on.

just like you

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

9/4/2009 4:56 PM

BMXism wrote:

Thats the biggest amount of crap...
It takes like 2 weeks for it to break in first..and if you install it RIGHT it wont slip at all.

|

9/4/2009 5:09 PM

well, i installed it right, i called the ody place like 4 times and figured out every little thing your suposed to do to it. it still slides. and um ass hole who keeps calling me a dumb ass, do you even have the elementary V3 stem?

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!