superhops, all in the technique

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2012 9:18 PM

yo, so i used to have really good bunnyhops like a lot of inches over barhieght hops. and when id hop, id get my bike like nearly vertical and just pull it up right at the very very right moment.

well my hopping game has been off for a while, i know the technique but like im totally off timed and will usually loop out if i go for a really high hop... idk, i just think its all in knowing the technique, work on perfect timing and just doing them over and over again

tucking all the way up the crack of yer ass is totally easy, just getting it all the way up there.. pretty tough stuff :p

that is all

|

wallride a bus everyday

7/15/2012 9:19 PM

are you a pro bunnyhopper'?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/15/2012 9:29 PM

duhh fuck.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/15/2012 9:51 PM

carjakester wrote:

are you a pro bunnyhopper'?

yes. i will bunnyhop your mother for a nickle

|

wallride a bus everyday

7/15/2012 11:15 PM

Can you teach me? I will pay room & board for you until I perfect my technique.. PM me if you want to get serious about this.

|

7/15/2012 11:28 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

Can you teach me? I will pay room & board for you until I perfect my technique.. PM me if you want to get serious about this.

fuck it's bluemeate, come down here and shred you burrito eating,pizza making, scrap getting freak

|

7/17/2012 8:54 PM

i dont have anywhere to stay down there no more... but if i did id totally go in a minute

|

wallride a bus everyday

7/17/2012 8:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2012 8:57 PM

but how high can you j-hop, yo? i mean, you should make a thread about that and shit.

i mean, can we just have 1 hop thread? That would be awesome...mix it in with the "what color should i paint my bike" thread too.

|