swalowMY cockachino

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2011 2:04 AM

I think everyone should maybe shut up about his little incident with Cult, we all make some stupid mistakes here and they're, we're all humans and it happens. The majority of you keep going on about it which (in my opinion) shows a decent amount of immaturity. So yeah, just forget about it, and give Vital some peace and something else to talk about.

|

2/19/2011 2:08 AM

agreed, i read like 4 threads today talking smack about him its getting annoying

|

2/19/2011 2:18 AM

i don't get online much or check into what's goin on lately in bmx, care to fill me in on this topic?

|

ho ho holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/19/2011 2:21 AM

federalripper614 wrote:

i don't get online much or check into what's goin on lately in bmx, care to fill me in on this topic?

Sorry to be rude man but i'm not real keen on letting more people know just because then even more people would go on about it, search it if you must though.

|

2/19/2011 2:22 AM

federalripper614 wrote:

the scum scammed a pair of bars out of cult.

|

2/19/2011 2:22 AM

word

|

ho ho holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/19/2011 2:26 AM

federalripper614 wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

Calm the fuck down Aaron!

|

2/19/2011 2:33 AM

federalripper614 wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Calm the fuck down Aaron!

i am calm.
Hes a fuckwit, and im going to let it be known.

|

2/19/2011 4:19 AM

federalripper614 wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

Into more detail here....
He said he snapped cult bars (which he had never owned) and he said to them that he sent the bars back to be warrantied and never got the bars back,
So they sent him some spankin new bars for free which he didnt deserve

|

2/19/2011 4:56 AM

who cares can everyone lift up their skirts and grab their balls and grow up come on! seriously . would you like it if people constantly talked about you doing something stupid! i know i wouldnt so yea just chill the fuck out. end rant.

|

dk.demolition.diaster.

2/19/2011 6:56 AM

Honestly, stuff like that shouldn't be forgotten. He should be harassed because he stole. The only exception is that no extra threads, Keep it contained to his threads. I have no sympathy. .

|

2/19/2011 7:04 AM

technically he didnt steal them, cult was stupid for just sending them, they should be like oh well we need proof of purchase, for example: unlike cult sunday is smart and sends a post card with their parts so you can fill out your info then send it in for the warranty so when you call they have you info on file, he just got lucky on this, its not his fault cult believed him. he was only trying to find something out and it turned out the way he wasnt expecting it to. cut him some slack, if you were offered free bars from cult im sure all of you would be like oh hell yeah ill take those, he didnt steal them he was offered them so stop being dicks

|

fly sunday mutiny gsport primo odyssey

My Loosefer WAN CLAN Facebook Instagram @dickfarts

2/19/2011 7:32 AM

shamu121 wrote:

technically he didnt steal them, cult was stupid for just sending them, they should be like oh well we need proof of purchase, for example: unlike cult sunday is smart and sends a post card with their parts so you can fill out your info then send it in for the warranty so when you call they have you info on file, he just got lucky on this, its not his fault cult believed him. he was only trying to find something out and it turned out the way he wasnt expecting it to. cut him some slack, if you were offered free bars from cult im sure all of you would be like oh hell yeah ill take those, he didnt steal them he was offered them so stop being dicks

technically it is stealing because he scammed them. you don't blame the one being conned, you blame the con artist.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/19/2011 7:36 AM

people still hatin i see

|

2/19/2011 7:37 AM

As cult likes to say. Let em' talk.

|

Refs: Fundyssey23, njbmxerdude, tinybikerider33, CRAZY MAAZY,lil_buddy010, Hunthubbs2

2/19/2011 1:59 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

Honestly, stuff like that shouldn't be forgotten. He should be harassed because he stole. The only exception is that no extra threads, Keep it contained to his threads. I have no sympathy. .

I agree 100%. And its not even just the fact he scammed his way into some nice bars,but his attitude about it really pisses me off.

|

2/19/2011 2:03 PM

Street Rat 420 wrote:

As cult likes to say. Let em' talk.

I have that sticker on my bars tongue
best dvd.

And hes still a fuckwit, im not gunna lie.

|

2/19/2011 2:04 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

tinks wrote:

I agree 100%. And its not even just the fact he scammed his way into some nice bars,but his attitude about it really pisses me off.

chill out go smoke some weed or something and ride ur bike

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/19/2011 2:11 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

Im down with a broken leg you fuck. Whats your excuse for lurking this stupid forum 24/7? You ride like a fucking girl.

|

2/19/2011 2:17 PM

tinks wrote:

tinks wrote:

Im down with a broken leg you fuck. Whats your excuse for lurking this stupid forum 24/7? You ride like a fucking girl.

cause i need cranks. and how do u no how i ride u never even saw me ride?

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/19/2011 2:17 PM

shamu121 wrote:

Possibly one of the dumber things I have seen posted. Sure, cult is stupid for believe his scam but that in no way makes what he did right. He choose to steal the bars by way of scamming, nothing that cult did changes the fact that what he did was wrong. Why you would want to steal from a bmx company is beyond me. They support, help and innovate your sport. Why would you want to hamper their efforts by stealing from them? He wasn't offered them he scammed them and you are dumber then them for believe such idiocy. No sympathy and I hope just like gstring02 planning to scam eastern, that this is never forgotten.

|

2/19/2011 2:18 PM

tinks wrote:

cause i need cranks. and how do u no how i ride u never even saw me ride?

Not helping your case.

|

2/19/2011 2:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2011 2:30 PM

shamu121 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Possibly one of the dumber things I have seen posted. Sure, cult is stupid for believe his scam but that in no way makes what he did right. He choose to steal the bars by way of scamming, nothing that cult did changes the fact that what he did was wrong. Why you would want to steal from a bmx company is beyond me. They support, help and innovate your sport. Why would you want to hamper their efforts by stealing from them? He wasn't offered them he scammed them and you are dumber then them for believe such idiocy. No sympathy and I hope just like gstring02 planning to scam eastern, that this is never forgotten.

THIS THIS THIS. And to the creator of this thread. If your getting angry at people and telling them to forget about it, then, you haven't really got the right mind, at all. I agree, it does get annoying that people fill up threads with harassment, but he still deserves it! People who do this sorta thing shouldn't be in bmx at all, therefore they shouldn't be here, therefore that's why their getting abused every time they post something on here. You telling people to get off his back, is essentially you backing people who scam the bmx industry. If you know that's what your doing, then you might as well be as bad as him. If you don''t realize what your doing, then now you know, so sort it. He should NOT be forgotten, he should NOT be forgiven.

|

2/19/2011 2:28 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

no shit i was gonna type kinda the same thing reading all this then i saw your comment.
but yes i don't understand why anyone would want to scam a bmx company him scamming them has slowed down cult products and i dunno about you guys but i reckon cult is legit and i wanna see the next stuff... but now i have to wait abit longer because they're down in a hundred bucks. so yes tell him he's an idiot have your words but keep it in this thread or the ones he makes.

|

jarrod

2/19/2011 2:32 PM

shamu121 wrote:

Cult was only being a respectable loyal company standing behind there product. Does no one else see that we should be so lucky to have companys with that kind of customer service? and for someone to take advantage of that is THEFT.

I dont think that threds should be made just to slam this douchey little fuck but i dont think it should be forgotten at all.

And when he posts his faggy little nonsense i think it should be 100% acceptabe to crack jokes,and treat him like the little scumbucket he is. Because at the end of the day its US that has to pay for all the assholes scamming our good companys.

People like him drive up the prices, and ruin our sport. He is now the example.

|

2/19/2011 2:40 PM

Can you mods just ban him actually?

|

2/19/2011 2:41 PM

ScootersAreGay wrote:

It has nothing to do with the forum.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/19/2011 2:47 PM

ScootersAreGay wrote:

camjf wrote:

It has nothing to do with the forum.

I know, i just think it's a logical thing to do. It's just creating more hate on the forum than bike topics, and just cause their mods doesn't mean they shouldn't care. It'd help the forum, and it would show the respect they have for the bmx industry while also representing Vital as a forum with decent people in it that care about bmx.

|

2/19/2011 2:52 PM

THIS 48751897506430 TIMES

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

2/19/2011 3:07 PM

All together the kids a douchebag, threads about him, are not needed.
But I'll say again he's a douchebag. Big one

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy