swear to god! >=(

Related:
Create New Tag

5/24/2011 5:13 PM

if one more three year old kid on a scooter or huffy gets infront of me im gunna flip!

so i am at my local today and all is good for about 45 mins. and im jus havin a chill session with some freinds, then these 2 ladies and there 13 kids (i assume there babysitting) show up. the kids proceed to spread out till there are multiple children on every ramp, me and my fellow bikers try to deal with it but we can barely drop without hitting one of the lil'shits. then my freinddoes a turndown on the pyramid and his back tire comes about 4 inches from a scooter kids face and he starts balling, the kid practicly roe into it, and the mom flipped out, proclaimed that all bikers are "punk ass scum" and threatened to call the cops..... then they said that they had better things to do then be here with bike scum and left... if they are there tomaroe i swear im gunna hit one of them on purpose =( ! jus a ventig post... thats all

|

5/24/2011 5:41 PM

should have thrown your bike down and told that bitch its on while giving her the crazy eye.

|

ref's:ultrablade, Genesis, Dirtjumper202, TCbmx, spikez5, showtime402

5/24/2011 5:42 PM

haha i should have...

|

5/24/2011 6:15 PM

yeah i fkin hate little kids with huffies, i was just hopping over this bench thing at my local park, and this little kid out of no where rides infront of he bench and i also crush, him but throw my bike, and landed on my shoulder, and he just stares at me and ridess away.

|

Refs : ninjacat33

5/24/2011 8:01 PM

dont forget you use to be one of those "huffy" kids

|

5/24/2011 8:05 PM

flyrider wrote:

i actually never did that, i didnt go to a park till i was confident enough to do everything, and by that time i was old enough to know were to go / not go and were to sit / dont sit...

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/24/2011 8:06 PM

I ride scooters, I don't ride bikes anymore, and I find it extremely fun to snake bikers.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/24/2011 8:11 PM

Cool.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/24/2011 8:13 PM

flyrider wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

i actually never did that, i didnt go to a park till i was confident enough to do everything, and by that time i was old enough to know were to go / not go and were to sit / dont sit...

be glas ur not stupid
but even stupid ppl have a passion

|

5/24/2011 8:32 PM

scooter kids i agree with, they travel in mobs like literrly of 4-5 people atleast from ramp to ramp and there can be like 20 of them at a park, the huffy thing dont bother me as much since thats ually a little kid who maby dont have money for a good bike or something, enless there a little punk ass but thats rare around here. Me i was never one of those kids i mean maby i had a mirraco signature before but i knew not to get in the way and i didnt go to the park really i rode street and still do

|

5/24/2011 8:40 PM

Skavenger69 wrote:

scooter kids i agree with, they travel in mobs like literrly of 4-5 people atleast from ramp to ramp and there can be like 20 of them at a park, the huffy thing dont bother me as much since thats ually a little kid who maby dont have money for a good bike or something, enless there a little punk ass but thats rare around here. Me i was never one of those kids i mean maby i had a mirraco signature before but i knew not to get in the way and i didnt go to the park really i rode street and still do

i ride street as well nigga

|

5/24/2011 8:46 PM

we have like 0 scooter kids here. :D just sometimes the park gets too crowded and its a bit small for 20+ people.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/24/2011 8:47 PM

tell the lady its a skatepark not a ball pit

|

if you hurt yourself your not trying hard enough
Big Mac Attack http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Big-Mac-Attack,1274022

5/24/2011 8:49 PM

That's like putting your kids in the deep end of the pool before the shallow end. Just think of this, you wont see her or her kids again at the park.

|

5/25/2011 6:44 AM

flyrider wrote:

I didn't goto the park when I was on e of them either lol
We had a little dirt coarse down the street long before the area became a park.

|

ref's:ultrablade, Genesis, Dirtjumper202, TCbmx, spikez5, showtime402

5/25/2011 6:47 AM

i didnt go to the park till i was good enough to "play with the big dawgs"

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/25/2011 7:14 AM

When my park first opened there were little kids on Ripsticks EVERYWHERE. So when they pissed me off enough and i saw them up on a drop in i would ride up and park my bike sideways in front of them to block em in and just talk to people. They wouldn't say anything either xD

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.