switchin it up.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2011 5:47 PM

i need to learn turndowns but im goofy footed so i can only do deep look backs. should i learn how to whip and turn the opposite way or switch up my footing??

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/11/2011 5:49 PM

im fuck footed i spin right and im right foot forward i was wondering the same thing if i should switch feet or spin opposite

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/11/2011 5:50 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

im fuck footed i spin right and im right foot forward i was wondering the same thing if i should switch feet or spin opposite

im all left, spin turn grind walls airs whips. but i xup right?? im weird

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/11/2011 6:09 PM

yea im the same way i do everything right except spins i think this spring im gonn relearn spins and then have to relearn airs before summer

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/11/2011 6:11 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

yea im the same way i do everything right except spins i think this spring im gonn relearn spins and then have to relearn airs before summer

just do the foot change. it'll be easier

|

4/11/2011 6:13 PM

well last summer i was working on opposite 180 and was getting them every now and again so i think tha will be easier since i can already do it a little cuz if i switch feet all my tricks im gonna have to relearn cuz then i would throw bars wrong turndown wrong xup wrong whip wrong so you know

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/13/2011 12:21 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

well last summer i was working on opposite 180 and was getting them every now and again so i think tha will be easier since i can already do it a little cuz if i switch feet all my tricks im gonna have to relearn cuz then i would throw bars wrong turndown wrong xup wrong whip wrong so you know

ah gocha. bump help me peple!!

|

4/13/2011 12:24 PM

i ride right foot forward/spin left and t down around my left leg. is that right? its just what feels best to me.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS