4/28/2008 10:01 PM

yeah
ur thoughts and tips please

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/28/2008 10:14 PM

I am learning them so i cant teach stuff i cant do (putting the feet on)
but if u have a rear brake use it cuz it makes the bike whip faster.
get like a bit above bar height at a jump that is comfortable to you. Heu kick with your back foot , but focuse more on the arms. The arm part you want to do a circle. I dunno put both feet on the ground and whip the bike with your arms and jump on the pedals. Then try it off the jump. People tell me to lean forward but it is scary as fuck. COMMIT to it, most of my friends that are trying are fucking around, I ve been trying seriouslly since 3 weeks and they are getting close. U have to think u can actually do it ( i know i dont but if i did i could probably land some). Get real advice from someone that can do them and that can see you try. Cuz people are amazed about my arm whipping , but they tell me to lean forward.
At first the bike is gonna fly away from you, so when u whip it keep the bars close ( very close) to your tummy.
I hope it helped

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

4/29/2008 4:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:09 PM

|

Bikes Make Me Jizz

4/29/2008 5:17 AM

keep your bars inline with your shoulders, lean forward and look at your pedals

|

4/29/2008 8:25 AM

you dont need to use brakes when doing tailwhips, just give the frame a little kick and use your arms for the rest of the roatation. just keep the bars close to your dick area cause than you'll get a good roatation and land whips than if your arms get all over the place than learning whips will be hard..... always try to catch with your front foot cause than you'll always catch whips than worry about the back foot last

|