tailwhips (funtington)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2010 10:01 AM

i try tailwhips out of a sorta steep bank at my skatepark, because for some reason i cant do em out of coping, and the box jump is straight up retarted and throws you forward or backwards. but, i can get the bike all the way around, i cant get my feet over the frame. and i found out when im tailwhipping, my legs are like stiff as fuck out to the side right next to eachother. oh ya and i have to catch with my back foot sad cause im left foot forward and i tailwhip... counterclockwise. any advice?

|

10/29/2010 10:14 AM

CSB
Just practice!

|

10/29/2010 10:47 AM

You need to learn them the right way.
start practicing kicking and getting your wheight foward get your bars by your hips and lean foward.

tailwhips are kinda like kick flips you need to get your feet ready and get in stomp posisition look down and stomp that bitch out. 10% kick 300% arms.

STOMP STOMP STOMP those pedals full commitment.

I will make a how to whip and hang five video soon

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/29/2010 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/29/2010 10:53 AM

funtington wrote:

start practicing kicking and getting your wheight foward get your bars by your hips and lean foward.

tailwhips are kinda like kick flips you need to get your feet ready and get in stomp posisition look down and stomp that bitch out. 10% kick 300% arms.

kay thanks for the help and the how to's should be awesome thanks

|

10/29/2010 11:32 AM

funtington wrote:

ohhh
lookin forward to those how-to vids
i could use the help

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!