teaser clip for edit

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2010 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:48 AM

started filming stuff for my edit today. mostly self shot. ill post a couple clips

sketchy, i was tired as hell and my beanie kept falling over my eyes

chill grindssss

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 6:18 PM

It will be so sick when you clean that shit up brah!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2010 6:19 PM

when are you mailing the fc to me? Its been almost 2 weeks now and i cant wait another 2 weeks for it. Im only mailing things on this saturday

|

kobe bryant ready

3/31/2010 6:20 PM

dude what skatepark is that
and where is it

looks fun

|

i love fat chicks <3

3/31/2010 6:21 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

It will be so sick when you clean that shit up brah!

thanks bro! wanted to try some new stuff for the edit i seen the bank and was like hmmm lol i got that 3rd try fakie was sketch but ima practice and get it clean like you said for the edit smile and i appriciate the good feedback

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 6:22 PM

Ima be blunt, thats 1 shitty angle.

But nice FJ.

|

I ride 2 wheelers for stacks.

3/31/2010 6:22 PM

spikez5 wrote:

when are you mailing the fc to me? Its been almost 2 weeks now and i cant wait another 2 weeks for it. Im only mailing things on this saturday

within the next 2 days. sorry been workin like crazy if you can sell the stuff go head bro bu t i do still wanna trade

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 6:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:48 AM

devyn wrote:

dude what skatepark is that
and where is it

looks fun

its west windsor skatepark in nj. me and ryan ride it all the time. and its super fun theres a mini with the quarters on either side so it makes a hip into the mini and then right out of the mini. so flowy

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 6:25 PM

Achin 4 Bacon wrote:

Ima be blunt, thats 1 shitty angle.

But nice FJ.

haha yeah its selfshot and the only thing i could put it on to get the angle of both banks was a downward hubba. thats why its slanted like that lol

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 6:25 PM

spikez5 wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

within the next 2 days. sorry been workin like crazy if you can sell the stuff go head bro bu t i do still wanna trade

Hurry up, Because starting next wednesday, im gonna sell it.

|

kobe bryant ready

3/31/2010 6:26 PM

spikez5 wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

spikez5 wrote:

Hurry up, Because starting next wednesday, im gonna sell it.

k got you bro

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 7:17 PM

nice clips man! park looks super fun! i wish i had a park like that, my local one has 2 quarter pipes that are super tight feeling and a shitty funbox! hahaha it sucks

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

3/31/2010 7:26 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

nice clips man! park looks super fun! i wish i had a park like that, my local one has 2 quarter pipes that are super tight feeling and a shitty funbox! hahaha it sucks

thanks bro! and yeah that park is the shit, i learn everything there.

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 7:28 PM

is it near ocean city

|

i love fat chicks <3

3/31/2010 7:31 PM

devyn wrote:

is it near ocean city

i dont think so. not really sure where ocean city is but west windsor is like central jersey. mapquest it. its at the end of slayback dr

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 7:33 PM

ocean city is like on the other side of philly

like you cross the bridge from philly and your in oc
i think its southern nj

|

i love fat chicks <3

3/31/2010 7:37 PM

devyn wrote:

ocean city is like on the other side of philly

like you cross the bridge from philly and your in oc
i think its southern nj

o shit i think it might be close then. west windsor is princeton/treton/hamilton area. thats where ryan lives and rides woodward philly like every week. so it cant be that far.

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 8:22 PM

more clips up

|

m.o.e.

3/31/2010 9:26 PM

I used to skate a mini ramp like that back in wisconsin, I miss riding minis sad

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

4/1/2010 7:22 AM

bump

|

m.o.e.

4/1/2010 7:25 AM

ya dude get your tricks more dialed and a little faster and it will be a dope editsmile
just choose good music!!!

|

4/1/2010 7:29 AM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

ya dude get your tricks more dialed and a little faster and it will be a dope editsmile
just choose good music!!!

thanks bro! im riding a fc right now and hate it hah. so anything i do to fakie is sketch. i gotta get it dialed in more. thanks for the constructive critism smile

|

m.o.e.

4/2/2010 7:29 AM

nice bro what u doin today?

|

4/2/2010 7:31 AM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

trying to go to west windsor or soemwhere sweet. what about you dawg

|

m.o.e.

4/2/2010 7:40 AM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

prob philly street ridin all dayy but ill text dave if i dont go to philly then ill go to windsor

|

4/2/2010 7:40 AM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

prob philly street ridin all dayy but ill text dave if i dont go to philly then ill go to windsor

yeahh let us know my dude!

|

m.o.e.

4/2/2010 8:33 AM

your pretty good, but from the amount I have seen you talk yourself up I was expecting some gnarly shit.

and you said you could foot-whip quarters. I see none of the sort.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/2/2010 8:53 AM

funtington wrote:

your pretty good, but from the amount I have seen you talk yourself up I was expecting some gnarly shit.

and you said you could foot-whip quarters. I see none of the sort.

i have seen him footjam whip a quarter a few times there not completely dialed that i know of last time i rode with him but he can do them..

|

4/2/2010 8:57 AM

papiomitis wrote:

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

papiomitis wrote:

yeahh let us know my dude!

i will brodie

|