that shoutout to vital bmx lol

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2015 1:01 PM

52m and 40 seconds in.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

9/29/2015 1:13 PM

You lost me at the "52m" part, followed by a TCU video.

JK nobody get your titties in a bunch.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/29/2015 2:21 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

You lost me at the "52m" part, followed by a TCU video.

JK nobody get your titties in a bunch.

52 minutes 40 seconds so hard.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

9/29/2015 3:22 PM

Paging Kyle Carlson.

At least I think that's who the shots were fired at. I remember seeing a post about it on Twitter.

|

9/29/2015 5:53 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Paging Kyle Carlson.

At least I think that's who the shots were fired at. I remember seeing a post about it on Twitter.

Kyle does love his beer

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/29/2015 9:22 PM

Man Adam 22 is such a fucking hypocrite...

|

9/30/2015 12:35 AM

Dude it's fucking beer for fucks sake not like posting fucking coke snorting off tits and Begin getting some sloppy ass BJ from some hooker who she couldn't pick a better candidate then these 2 and need some quick cum action so she can get out of there . I drink a beer and nothing happens . I smoke weed and I do stupid shit and hang out with losers . Like who cares about beer smh .

Didn't even name drop , idiot

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/30/2015 5:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2015 6:22 AM

^tbh beer has brought on way more shitty ideas than weed ever has. At least for me personally.

|

9/30/2015 10:48 AM

Beer never made me choke a woman.

Beer wins.

|

9/30/2015 10:58 AM

"See kids this is your leader" I don;t know who that guy is but he's awesome. Fuck adam

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

9/30/2015 1:33 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

"See kids this is your leader" I don;t know who that guy is but he's awesome. Fuck adam

it's catfish looking extra weird lol. i don't usually like anything he has to say but i do like how he checked adam for dry snitching

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

9/30/2015 1:57 PM

Thinking the big difference is Kyle's instagram is there for him and his friends and the content is not being posted on a bmx site.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

9/30/2015 1:58 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Thinking the big difference is Kyle's instagram is there for him and his friends and the content is not being posted on a bmx site.

This.

The butthurt is strong with Adam22.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/30/2015 2:22 PM

Beer ftw. Fuck you adam!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/30/2015 8:55 PM

I think it's stupid. Seeing this almost changed my mind about Augie for a minute. But he is still a goof. Instead of quitting how bout just be like "Yo, come on, you have to tell us what's going on before you go switch it up like that"

But i don't believe for one second that they should listen to Augie. Sure, the team SHOULD have input, but it is ONLY a courtesy, it's not a necessity. I believe that it is Rich's company and he wants to make smart decisions.

Anyways, Kyle can drink beer, and Adam can do his shit too. People need to quit being such morons. Sure, maybe ONE kid would see that, but who really smokes a joint or drinks a beer because "i saw some BMX people do it. They own webpages on the internet therefore to be like them I will drink a beer and smoke a joint and make the biggest BMX page on the internet."

I think it's a ridiculous argument. And if a kid DOES do that, shame on his parents and him for being idiots. It is still his decision as well, not theirs. Simple as that.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/30/2015 9:32 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I think it's stupid. Seeing this almost changed my mind about Augie for a minute. But he is still a goof. Instead of quitting how bout just be like "Yo, come on, you have to tell us what's going on before you go switch it up like that"

But i don't believe for one second that they should listen to Augie. Sure, the team SHOULD have input, but it is ONLY a courtesy, it's not a necessity. I believe that it is Rich's company and he wants to make smart decisions.

Anyways, Kyle can drink beer, and Adam can do his shit too. People need to quit being such morons. Sure, maybe ONE kid would see that, but who really smokes a joint or drinks a beer because "i saw some BMX people do it. They own webpages on the internet therefore to be like them I will drink a beer and smoke a joint and make the biggest BMX page on the internet."

I think it's a ridiculous argument. And if a kid DOES do that, shame on his parents and him for being idiots. It is still his decision as well, not theirs. Simple as that.

He's Italian, they're emotional like that. #noracist

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/1/2015 7:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2015 7:58 AM

I've drunk, and continue to drink beer more than my fair share....fuck, I am through-and-through Wisco plus I make it 10gal at at time!!!! I have never once asked anyone, "where the blow is at" after getting drunk.

I do personally know several handfuls of people that were potheads in high school, that moved on to many other drugs and are now heroin addicts or in jail for dealing or theft to get money for it....A couple of them are locked up long term because people they dealt to died from overdose.

I know two people that were alcoholics and died from organ failure as a result....one was a guy I grew up riding with. (oddly enough his younger brother is one that is doing hard time for manslaughter because of a heroin overdose....and their dad was a cop in our town when we were kids)

Both can fuck up your life if you can't control yourself. I've just seen it a lot more with drugs in my neck of the woods.

|

10/1/2015 8:32 AM

one try kid wrote:

He's Italian, they're emotional like that. #noracist

It's still rather silly. Who am I kidding? It's not like Stranger's parts are that great anyways. but free parts are well... free. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/1/2015 11:50 AM

^i was thinking that Augie might have known exactly what he was doing.

He left at a time when he could get the absolute most free publicity for it. Had he told rich h. To fuck off at any other time it would have been a quick lol blip on a radar that almost no one is watching. Instead he did it at the exact time stranger was going to be getting the most attention paid to it ever.

he made sure to get himself a come up interview.

He made sure to say it had nothing to do with LZ. And he fucking went on to say it was about being close in a team. Being part of a squad. He hyped himself as a team player and dude' dude who is passionate about the team he rode for and now needs a new home.

I personally would be shocked if Augie doesn't find himself in a much more powerhouse team in the very near future.

I also think he knew exactly how this was gonna play out. Augie is calculated.

|

10/1/2015 12:04 PM

trainwrex wrote:

^i was thinking that Augie might have known exactly what he was doing.

He left at a time when he could get the absolute most free publicity for it. Had he told rich h. To fuck off at any other time it would have been a quick lol blip on a radar that almost no one is watching. Instead he did it at the exact time stranger was going to be getting the most attention paid to it ever.

he made sure to get himself a come up interview.

He made sure to say it had nothing to do with LZ. And he fucking went on to say it was about being close in a team. Being part of a squad. He hyped himself as a team player and dude' dude who is passionate about the team he rode for and now needs a new home.

I personally would be shocked if Augie doesn't find himself in a much more powerhouse team in the very near future.

I also think he knew exactly how this was gonna play out. Augie is calculated.

My bet is Fiend.

He's all Garret this and Garret that in the interview.
They seem very close.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/2/2015 7:11 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

That's why 95% of kids start without brakes now, and think freecoasters will make them better at fakies instantly. The see others doing it.

Just playing devils advocate tongue

But I think the drugs etc shouldn't be the main point of a BMX video. Plain and simple. They are aimed towards younger kids who imitate what they see and are not able to realize the repercussions of their actions.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/2/2015 8:21 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

That's why 95% of kids start without brakes now, and think freecoasters will make them better at fakies instantly. The see others doing it.

Just playing devils advocate tongue

But I think the drugs etc shouldn't be the main point of a BMX video. Plain and simple. They are aimed towards younger kids who imitate what they see and are not able to realize the repercussions of their actions.

freecoaster will make me better at fakies lol i know this for a fact, my only issue is pedaling backwards, i prefer brakes 100% because i have to buy my own shoes and tires lol so i very much appreciate brakes

|

10/2/2015 9:26 AM

Just watched more of that. Never once have I asked for a bag of blow after drinking beer haha. Also someone on that video knows something about blow. Once again, I'd easily pay $300 to punch Adam in the face.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

10/2/2015 9:37 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Just watched more of that. Never once have I asked for a bag of blow after drinking beer haha. Also someone on that video knows something about blow. Once again, I'd easily pay $300 to punch Adam in the face.

I found it a little weird that in that same short conversation about drugs and alcohol....they both admitted to doing hard drugs and both openly smoke weed.....AND neither prefer to drink alcohol....but alcohol is the gateway drug?!?!?

|

10/2/2015 9:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2015 9:46 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

mlsthmpsn wrote:

I found it a little weird that in that same short conversation about drugs and alcohol....they both admitted to doing hard drugs and both openly smoke weed.....AND neither prefer to drink alcohol....but alcohol is the gateway drug?!?!?

Logic doesn't exist with these blowhards. Whatever they do is right and everyone else should do. Everyone else is wrong. My take is that everyone reacts different to any kind of substance.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

10/2/2015 10:02 AM

^^^ yep, and if you have the "addiction genes"....all of them are equally as bad, and have the potential to ruin your life.

|

10/2/2015 10:36 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

quite common in new york bars and LA bars. i rarely drink but when i do its not at bars lol

|

10/2/2015 10:42 AM

JonnyGanja wrote:

quite common in new york bars and LA bars. i rarely drink but when i do its not at bars lol

Highly doubt it is people saying, hmmmmmm I've never done coke before but this bud light sure has me wanting to.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

10/2/2015 3:48 PM

almost every hard drug user i've ever known or read about has had to quit drinking to quit hard drugs because as soon as they drink and their judgement slips they can't restrain the desire for hard drugs no matter how long they've been clean but they're still able to smoke weed because it mellows them out. philip seymour hoffman full-blown relapsed on heroin because of 1 glass of champagne....alcoholics will start doing blow just so they can stay awake longer and keep drinking. pretty common knowledge. i'm not taking sides because i don't support OSS, just stating facts.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/2/2015 3:50 PM

^this.

None of it is good for you but stating that weed is worse than alcohol is not really true.

|