the company sitco?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2013 2:35 PM

Have you guys ever heard of a company by the name od sitco if so can you guys tell me if they are good thanks

|

7/3/2013 2:57 PM

more specifically? google revealed an import business, lumberyard,antennas,machining,pharmaceuticals and data center with that name

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/3/2013 3:03 PM

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/3910974494.html it looks like an okay bike and hes selling pretty cheap and he said its a good company but i cant find anything on it

|

7/3/2013 3:43 PM

I have a feeling this is another troll. four are you playing us again?

|

7/3/2013 3:48 PM

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

does feel like a troll but idk. that bike looks like a no

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/3/2013 3:53 PM

Well thanks yeah i was really confused

|

7/3/2013 4:28 PM

Going by the sprocket,ect.Thinking it's a dept. store bike Custom paint=spray bomb.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/3/2013 5:11 PM

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

tomdon wrote:

does feel like a troll but idk. that bike looks like a no

exactly what Im thinking

|

7/3/2013 5:32 PM

Never heard of them, couldn't find a website, so I wouldn't trust it.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/3/2013 8:54 PM

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

Nope not me lol. I don't want to over do it and I doubt people would appreciate it if I kept making troll threads and accounts at a certain point it becomes unfunny. It was fun and hopefully it will be a thread that's remembered (like the nitrous cranks guy) but I don't see myself doing it again.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/3/2013 9:22 PM

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

Four wrote:

Nope not me lol. I don't want to over do it and I doubt people would appreciate it if I kept making troll threads and accounts at a certain point it becomes unfunny. It was fun and hopefully it will be a thread that's remembered (like the nitrous cranks guy) but I don't see myself doing it again.

I know its not you man im just joking with you haha but I believe you may have started a trend on here.

|

7/3/2013 9:39 PM

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

Four wrote:

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

I know its not you man im just joking with you haha but I believe you may have started a trend on here.

Haha yeah I just stated that in case anyone thought that. I think so too lol if so vital will become more interesting ha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/3/2013 10:05 PM

this isn't a troll thread by the way im new and i don't know much i know about the bad companies i was just confused about this because i wasn't sure what to think

|

7/4/2013 5:21 AM

Be honest trapking...it was the huge pink seat that caught your eye and brought a smile to your face.

|