the cool thing to do now

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2009 2:18 AM

go to your local skatepark. and lay on the ramps or sit on the top of the ramp at the coping... because no one rides them anymore. glad this is what people like to do and i enjoy how they get upset and make you feel like the asshole when u ask them politely once to get off the ramps so you can ride them. and then when they dont or continue to go to another spot to sit and you just run into them they get mad, but at that point i dont care. anyone else have this issue. there are 2 fucking benches at the one skatepark by me and yet ppl insist on sitting on the ramps or standing in the middle of the park run. anyone else have this issue where the cool thing to do is chill at the skatepark on the ramps with no intent of riding them. like they dont even have a board or bike or anything to ride even. anyway, good rant.

|

got bike?

refs: showtime402, effigy, dallas6689, freddydapice

4/4/2009 2:25 AM

yeah fucking girls running round our local skatepark

|

4/4/2009 2:30 AM

yea ppl bring there dogs to our bowl wtf??

|

live fast, ride faster

4/4/2009 7:11 AM

yeah they get 1 chance from me to get off the ramps. ive messed up some ppl before from just running into them. i get really angry at ppl who do this. and dogs in the bowls? thats a new one. wtf.

|

got bike?

4/4/2009 8:47 AM

at this skate park i go to there is this line i always hit and little kids always follow me... well at the the end of the run there is a 7 foot quarter... and ill be up in the air, and there that little 5 year old kid is, standing at the bottom... ive hit them countless times and the lady that brought him there is like wtf watch where your going... im like fuck you i didnt do anything wrong... and they leave... haa

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/4/2009 9:45 AM

I've rode around in this flat area in a public park(not a skatepark) doing flatland and had the cops called on me because I was doing quote "big dangerous tricks and riding to close to some guys kids". and I making sure to stay atleast 20 to 30ft away. best part was how many pigs showed up to "talk" down to me and at me to tell me to leave. 3 cars. 5 cops total. good highlight of the week.

|

got bike?

4/4/2009 10:45 AM

nickhead wrote:

theres nothing wrong with that unless they are ugly

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

4/4/2009 11:10 AM

nickhead wrote:

danbmxer wrote:

theres nothing wrong with that unless they are ugly

Little girls dumbass hahahah

|

FI

4/4/2009 11:16 AM

haha, yea there's like 16-17 year old girls that come to the skatepark and sit around in random places. I hate that crap! I don't mind if other riders are sitting around at the skatepark on top of the ramps just chilling, but after awhile they really need to move so we can all ride.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

4/4/2009 11:46 AM

catch it high then tailwhip your peg into their face.

|

4/4/2009 12:42 PM

yea i hate when kids sit on hubbas and what not. At incline club there were a million scotterers and skaters who just sat on the hubbas..very annoying

|

4/4/2009 6:54 PM

Which park are you talking about if I may ask?

And to answer your question, always. In Hutchinson (where I used to live) there is a free park and literally like 12 kids that are all related come to the park and just stand around, and treat it like a playground, running and sliding on the ramps. What makes it worse is when they steal shit from people. I have caught one of em with a kids phone several times, and they claim they "found it in the field" next to the park. The kid DROVE and went nowhere near said field. Their parents don't give a shit either (they live across the street) and don't think their kids steal. Who the FUCK would give a random 4 year old kid a cell phone? I told the kids mom that I WATCHED HIM STEAL IT, and she claimed I was full of shit and told me to leave before she called the cops. She slammed the door and I stood there, and called the phone with mine. She answered and I said "How about you give my friend his phone back, we are out on your front steps, oh and you can't tell me your kid didn't steal it now. I should call the cops on your rugrat, maybe teach him a lesson that it isn't ok to steal, especially since his parents clearly aren't doing a good job." It pissed her right the fuck off, but I got the phone back, and her kids are there less often. I hear they have a box in the garage just full of stuff their kids "found" there...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/4/2009 6:59 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Which park are you talking about if I may ask?

And to answer your question, always. In Hutchinson (where I used to live) there is a free park and literally like 12 kids that are all related come to the park and just stand around, and treat it like a playground, running and sliding on the ramps. What makes it worse is when they steal shit from people. I have caught one of em with a kids phone several times, and they claim they "found it in the field" next to the park. The kid DROVE and went nowhere near said field. Their parents don't give a shit either (they live across the street) and don't think their kids steal. Who the FUCK would give a random 4 year old kid a cell phone? I told the kids mom that I WATCHED HIM STEAL IT, and she claimed I was full of shit and told me to leave before she called the cops. She slammed the door and I stood there, and called the phone with mine. She answered and I said "How about you give my friend his phone back, we are out on your front steps, oh and you can't tell me your kid didn't steal it now. I should call the cops on your rugrat, maybe teach him a lesson that it isn't ok to steal, especially since his parents clearly aren't doing a good job." It pissed her right the fuck off, but I got the phone back, and her kids are there less often. I hear they have a box in the garage just full of stuff their kids "found" there...

I love you dave. If I was going to have gay sex with anyone in the world...well it wouldn't be with you at all....because I love you...but no homo.

But really...I wish I knew you in real life.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/4/2009 7:06 PM

well in may I will be heading to NC for a couple days for a buddys wedding, driving there too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/6/2009 7:48 PM

awesome dave. and im talking about burnsville. . .but ive had this issue at a few others.

|

got bike?

4/6/2009 7:56 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

well in may I will be heading to NC for a couple days for a buddys wedding, driving there too.

come ride in raleigh dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

4/6/2009 8:02 PM

Well, burnsvile always did act like that...they used to have a pay park where the free one is, no bikes were allowed, yet every time I was down there, a guy was riding. Every time I asked, they said no one was riding, it was lame because you could see him cruising around.

That is pretty funny about that many cops...here in St. Cloud we get campus security to chase us, but this year they are getting "smarter" by calling the cops the second they see anyone not just pedaling from place to place. So to answer to that, we migrate around more frequently, so we can make it look like we are going somewhere. One day I was on campus (I'm not a student there) pedaling through, and I decided to sit on a bench and enjoy the view (TONS of gorgeous women out that day) and the security people came up to me and told me to not do tricks. I was sitting on a bench with my bike NEXT TO ME ON THE GROUND. I told them I was just sitting here waiting for a friend, and they said "Don't give me any lip, or we will call the Police. Get out of here NOW." I basically got up, jumped on my bike, and as I pedaled away I said "Fuck off." Never seen a guy with a flashlight and a whistle get so pissed off hahaha

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/6/2009 8:03 PM

ha here in Ga you get guys just sitting in the bowls and the kidscome in vansits ridiculousi pegged on yesterday Haha it felt good

|

Well,what have we here...apparently....Idk what we have here. sad