the eastern bi-directional cassette y god'??

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2009 4:08 PM

hey guyss..

the eastern bikes bi-directional cassette is good or bad .. thanks bros

whats other cassettes y soo good and cheap ??

thanksss!!!

http://www.danscomp.com/426022.php?cat=PARTS

|

11/23/2009 4:11 PM

horible bearings will break
if u want a cheap wheel poverty spare cassette might be a good choice
but a realy good hub would be a macneil or odyssey something like this

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

11/23/2009 4:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2009 4:14 PM

|

11/23/2009 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2009 4:15 PM

nope dont buy the bisexual, get a primo mix wheel amazing. remember you get what you pay for if you buy a shit wheel then buy a good wheel you waste the money in the first place save and get something good.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

11/23/2009 4:15 PM

If you get it, owls will eat your vagina.

|

"I don't care if my dog can eat people, I'll fucking eat people."
"I dunno man, maybe it was a nickname from your bitch, I don't know
thought maybe you had like an albino penis, like the color of a ping-pong ball."

[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/23/2009 4:19 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

agreed.

|

Go Webbie!

11/23/2009 4:35 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

agreed.

true very true

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

11/23/2009 5:06 PM

its a good hub people just hate eastern lets see your boyfriends broken birectional after market hub everyone here

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

11/23/2009 5:13 PM

At first I was going to bash the hell out of your grammar, until I realized that would be a dick move. Nah, the bi-rectional isn't a good choice, even as a cheap hub. I'm far from an Eastern hater, but this is just a low quality hub. I haven't ridden it, this is purely based on what I THINK about the hub.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/23/2009 5:17 PM

I rode it for a while, blew the bearings, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

11/23/2009 5:26 PM

Its bad. My friends bearings blewwwwww

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

11/23/2009 6:08 PM

i haven't actually used one, but it looks legit. i wouldn't mind having one. but im also one of the few people on here that actualy likes easterns stuff. idk i haven't had any problems with stuff breaking. but for the price i say the birectional hub is a good choice

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/23/2009 6:10 PM

besides, even if the bearings do go out, eastern warranty's all of there products and you'll get more for free, sounds good to me

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

11/23/2009 7:15 PM

millsaps wrote:

its a good hub people just hate eastern lets see your boyfriends broken birectional after market hub everyone here

love eastern but they make a shity hub
blew the driver bearings and sold it to a poser kid in my neighbor hood

|

11/23/2009 7:59 PM

P0ngPenis wrote:

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|

11/24/2009 5:08 AM

I have it on my bike at home. So does my brother and a shit ton of his friends. We never have any problems. Then again, we take care of our bikes...

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/24/2009 7:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:06 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

At first I was going to bash the hell out of your grammar, until I realized that would be a dick move. Nah, the bi-rectional isn't a good choice, even as a cheap hub. I'm far from an Eastern hater, but this is just a low quality hub. I haven't ridden it, this is purely based on what I THINK about the hub.

Unlike this dude, I'm gonna actually base my opinion on fact....
I have had mine for about 6 months now. So far I haven't had a single problem. However, I am 36 years old, have a full time job, a wife, two kids, and a house to take care of, so I don't ride my bike EVERYDAY. I usually hit the sk8park two or three times a week and I'm not super hard on my bike. I'm sure there are better hubs out there for more money, but for me and what I'm currently doing, it is working just fine, so why waste the money! Hope this helps you make a decision... I'd say if you're not super hard on your stuff and take care of it, it will be just fine. But if you shred everyday, ride-hard and put her away wet, ya might wanna save some extra bones up and get something a little better that might last a little longer. It's your money and your choice, but like I said, hope my experience with this wheel/hub helps.
BTW... I'm 6'4" and go 200#, I'd say for my height and weight for the bisexual hub to be holding up, it must be pretty legit... just sayin

|

11/24/2009 7:26 AM

dude i broke mine in like 4 months
eastern will warranty it though
how much u have to spend

|

11/24/2009 7:28 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

bmx214 wrote:

I have had mine for about 6 months now. So far I haven't had a single problem. However, I am 36 years old, have a full time job, a wife, two kids, and a house to take care of, so I don't ride my bike EVERYDAY. I usually hit the sk8park two or three times a week and I'm not super hard on my bike. I'm sure there are better hubs out there for more money, but for me and what I'm currently doing, it is working just fine, so why waste the money! Hope this helps you make a decision... I'd say if you're not super hard on your stuff and take care of it, it will be just fine. But if you shred everyday, ride-hard and put her away wet, ya might wanna save some extra bones up and get something a little better that might last a little longer. It's your money and your choice, but like I said, hope my experience with this wheel/hub helps.
BTW... I'm 6'4" and go 200#, I'd say for my height and weight for the bisexual hub to be holding up, it must be pretty legit... just sayin

If your 36yr. old. Then you should know better then to start out your quote so rudely. Nor should you have to.

|

I ride to live!

11/24/2009 9:13 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

I know Eric Holley (Rides for Eastern, and shreds street) and he goes through maybe 2 a year. Pretty good for someone bombing rails and ledges all day.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/24/2009 9:33 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I know Eric Holley (Rides for Eastern, and shreds street) and he goes through maybe 2 a year. Pretty good for someone bombing rails and ledges all day.

yeah i don't know how you could make an opinion on a hub if you haven't ridden it in real life. living in NC puts me around a lot of eastern parts including those hubs. many people i know ride that hub and love that hub. i wish more hubs came with the bidirectional system that way people don't spaz out about left hand or right hand drive. this hub takes abuse verbally and physically and yet everybody on the eastern team minus karl use it.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/24/2009 9:34 AM

imchrisperez wrote:

bmx214 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

If your 36yr. old. Then you should know better then to start out your quote so rudely. Nor should you have to.

ya know, you're right... that was a bad call on my part and unnecessary for sure. My apologies to imchrisperez. That was just my frustration coming out with so many people commenting on things they really know nothing about on Vital. As the regulars know, it has gotten out of hand lately! Chris is a good dude with a lot of quality posts and he even clearly states in that one that he has never ridden it and is only assuming... he even gave the kid a break on his bad grammer, lol... so yeah, my bad!

|

11/24/2009 11:31 AM

===its a complete shiiittt===

|

11/24/2009 11:33 AM

Animal3471 wrote:

nope dont buy the bisexual, get a primo mix wheel amazing. remember you get what you pay for if you buy a shit wheel then buy a good wheel you waste the money in the first place save and get something good.

listen to me.

|

Go Webbie!

11/24/2009 11:39 AM

Animal3471 wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

listen to me.

You actually quoted yourself??

wow...

well it is HIS choice, you're better off saying "this is my experience with it," and leaving it at that. Don't see any experience there...

I didn't have any either, but I posted about Eric Holley who RIDES FOR EASTERN, beats the shit outta his stuff, and it holds up fairly well.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/24/2009 12:01 PM

does danscomp send the warrenty with it?
like if i was to buy it

|

11/24/2009 2:23 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

Animal3471 wrote:

listen to me.

dave lawrence wrote:

You actually quoted yourself??

wow...

well it is HIS choice, you're better off saying "this is my experience with it," and leaving it at that. Don't see any experience there...

I didn't have any either, but I posted about Eric Holley who RIDES FOR EASTERN, beats the shit outta his stuff, and it holds up fairly well.

this...
...was funny

Ive ridein with Eric before. That was back when he used to live in Charlotte. Ever seen or ridein with Nick Anderson? Whats that like?

|

I ride to live!

11/24/2009 3:35 PM

Animal3471 wrote:

bisexual lol good 1 lol

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

4/22/2012 5:16 PM

whats with people hating on this obviously bearings are going to blow on any hub like shit deal with it woopdy doo spend 12 fucking dollars on new ones......bitches

|

4/22/2012 5:21 PM

welcome to vital, but don't bring up old posts

|

twitter

PROBZ