the future

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2016 9:14 PM

its ugly but get used to it, lol bob haros carbon fiber concept bike Photo

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/5/2016 9:23 PM

No.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/5/2016 9:26 PM

─────────────────────────▐█
────▄──────────────────▄█▓█
───▐██▄───────────────▄▓░░▓▓
───▐█░██▓────────────▓▓░░░▓▌
───▐█▌░▓██──────────█▓░░░░▓
────▓█▌░░▓█▄███████▄███▓░▓█
────▓██▌░▓██░░░░░░░░░░▓█░▓▌
─────▓█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██
─────▓██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█
─────▐█▓░░░░░░█▓░░▓█░░░░▓█▌
─────▓█▌░▓█▓▓██▓░█▓▓▓▓▓░▓█▌
─────▓▓░▓██████▓░▓███▓▓▌░█▓
────▐▓▓░█▄▐▓▌█▓░░▓█▐▓▌▄▓░██
────▓█▓░▓█▄▄▄█▓░░▓█▄▄▄█▓░██▌
────▓█▌░▓█████▓░░░▓███▓▀░▓█▓
───▐▓█░░░▀▓██▀░░░░░─▀▓▀░░▓█▓
───▓██░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░░▓▓
───▓█▌░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░▓▓▌
───▓█░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░░░█▓
──▐█▌░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░░█▓
──▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓
──▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▓
──██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓
──█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▓▌
─▐▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓
─█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
─█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
▐█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█▓▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓
|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/5/2016 10:07 PM

Forks remind me of Mathews girder forks from the 70's. tongue

|

1/5/2016 10:23 PM

Looks like a Flix Tricks bike

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2016 8:21 AM

For racing at least.

|

1/6/2016 10:11 AM

Headtube and fork make me think of Minecraft. No thanks

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

1/6/2016 11:22 AM

I would have guessed all race bikes in the future would have belt-drive gear systems.

|

1/6/2016 11:28 AM

johnduff86 wrote:

I would have guessed all race bikes in the future would have belt-drive gear systems.

slip and flex. generally why guys with belt drive convert to chain.

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/7/2016 12:16 PM

Interesting.

The fork looks like a rigid dual crown carbon fork.

I'm moving to a house which is 5 mins from a bmx race track.

I might get a race bike just to dick around in.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/7/2016 1:57 PM

Note the disc brakes?

This would be a race bike. Likely a concept and nothing more. Lots of brands do that, create something weird just to check it out.

Specialized has a carbon tandem road bike with disc brakes BEFORE brands had disc brakes on road bikes. I saw it in person in 2011.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/7/2016 2:45 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Note the disc brakes?

This would be a race bike. Likely a concept and nothing more. Lots of brands do that, create something ...more

i found this in a blog entry from 2012 haha i was like yay carbon but its ugly

|

1/7/2016 10:50 PM

So I guess it's safe to say Bob doesn't like barspins? Lol. Not a fan of carbon fiber personally, but I am waiting for someone in the industry to finally make light and strong billet aluminum wheels a reality

|

1/7/2016 10:59 PM

The dinner plate alone lets you know it's a race bike.tongue

|

1/8/2016 12:53 PM

Honestly I could actually see a Carbon frame being designed to handle the trails side of things, but not any further. You get a dude who is super smooth with trails and he could rock a carbon frame pretty easily.

If they can handle downhill MTB, they could handle some trails.

But being that trails aren't popular these days (mainly due to no work ethic for the youngins and hard to get a solid set going) I don't forsee it going there.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/8/2016 2:35 PM

-Havok- wrote:

So I guess it's safe to say Bob doesn't like barspins? Lol. Not a fan of carbon fiber personally, but I am waiting for someone ...more

it is a reality you can call up a shop and have them make them, but either way it will be expensive

|

1/8/2016 9:36 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

it is a reality you can call up a shop and have them make them, but either way it will be expensive

Lol yeah, forgot the affordable part at the end of my previous comment. I do think there would be some pretty bad ass ones if a company actually decided to do it. I don't like scooters, but I do like some of the designs of wheels I see kids riding. Plus anodized wheels would look sick on a bike imo, maybe some billet Skyways! They'd probably bend pretty easily tho and would never be able to be straightened back out unless done professionally at a shop. May end up being more trouble than they're worth.

|

1/8/2016 9:40 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Lol yeah, forgot the affordable part at the end of my previous comment. I do think there would be some pretty bad ass ones if ...more

well you can just machine it out to the dimensions of a standard rim and have everything drilled for spokes and nipples it would be like a standard rim just no hollow core in the middle and no seams. the most expensive part is honestly the material its self you would need a giant circle of billet

|

1/8/2016 9:49 PM

JonnyGanja wrote:

well you can just machine it out to the dimensions of a standard rim and have everything drilled for spokes and nipples it ...more

Yeah if you know someone that has a half million dollar +/- cnc machine at their shop. That plus the training to use it is exactly why billet stuff like car/truck wheels for example cost so much. The overhead on it is absolutely ridiculous. But yeah, the actual machining process itself would be pretty easy tho. I don't think anyone will be able to pull off making it affordable tho. I could see them coming out then fading fast because the production and sale costs will be too great just like titanium frames/parts

|