the good times, kinda stoked on this

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2011 6:44 PM

This past weekends jam which was an absolute blast. So much good times were had riding an absolutely awesome park! So many dudes were there killin it and every one had a wicked good time. Big thanks to Phil Jones and Zach Rogers for making this event happen last weekend.

I also got to witness Evan Voss be a boss and hop the bar at the 4ft mark in the bunny hop contest which was indescribably wild.

This also surfaced from the jam and I was stoked on it so I'm posting it along with my ramblings.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/17/2011 6:54 PM

That is one of the best tuck no's I've ever seen.

|

5/17/2011 6:57 PM

this is right before you broke your most beloved profile cranks.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/17/2011 7:05 PM

insert wings .... and a huge vagina that he is spreading apart.... but seriously thats a sick tuck no.. and i hate the looks normally.

|

dk.demolition.diaster.

5/17/2011 7:10 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

this is right before you broke your most beloved profile cranks.

haha yup, bout an hour later they went poop. They were old tho and had a good life so no worries. I got that newnew on the way. some fresh demolitions

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/17/2011 11:37 PM

Wow that picture is delicious! Great tuck man and the weekend sounds dope!

Also, 4 comments!? WOW!

|

5/18/2011 3:47 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Wow that picture is delicious! Great tuck man and the weekend sounds dope!

Also, 4 comments!? WOW!

thanks dude,

and thats cuz it isnt a cool street trick =P

|

5/18/2011 3:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2011 5:14 PM

Kenealy wrote:

That is one of the best tuck no's I've ever seen.

this

You bring back some of the best pictures on this site! Keep it up!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/18/2011 4:07 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

this

You bring back some of the best pictures on this site! Keep it up!

THIS!

Every time i see a thread posted by abreezy111 i HAVE to look at it, such great pictures/videos and riding styles!

|

5/18/2011 4:27 AM

I didnt know about this event until the next day, i was to busy riding gastonia street sad

|

5/18/2011 4:29 AM

Wow! I wanna be like you when i grow up!
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/18/2011 5:03 AM

Yo thanks a bunch for the props every one! I cant take credit for more than just the riding I'm just lucky to have friends that are handy with a camera haha

|

5/18/2011 5:04 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

Yo thanks a bunch for the props every one! I cant take credit for more than just the riding I'm just lucky to have friends that are handy with a camera haha

well your lucky then! all my freinds are horrible with cameras, and im modertly good with them. but i cant take a photo of my own riding sad

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/18/2011 9:29 AM

you guys from nc should come to chi town. street and park. and mr abreezy can help me on my tucks:D haha

|

refs:JakeSalbert whirls32 BEASTASSDICKwink bobPA tony larson bmx brentrides
fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"
first member of the fortnight EVERJULY 1ST -14TH

5/18/2011 10:06 AM

gouldbmx wrote:

you guys from nc should come to chi town. street and park. and mr abreezy can help me on my tucks:D haha

haha I would, If I had any idea whats so ever where chi town was lol

|

5/18/2011 10:23 AM

chicago lol

|

fondue:"BMX is like weed. You can buy bongs and pipes, but smoking is illegal. Next time tell the cop you have a prescription to bmx"

5/18/2011 10:48 AM

gouldbmx wrote:

chicago lol

thats a long ways, haha but I bet there is some sikk stuff to ride there

|

5/18/2011 11:13 AM

Phil Jones pops out edits like a Mormon woman pops out babies.
|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/18/2011 1:25 PM

legit! that tuck looks soo nice

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/18/2011 1:44 PM

|

5/18/2011 2:33 PM

that was sick. nice tuck!

|

5/18/2011 3:45 PM

Phils video is so good, thanks for posting that up Matt!

|

5/18/2011 4:10 PM

sorry. i posted my parks jam. they have them every other friday. theres one this friday and i hope on filming since i broke my hand lol

|

5/18/2011 4:11 PM

|

5/18/2011 4:13 PM

|

5/18/2011 6:10 PM

nice pic, and cool edits also

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

5/18/2011 6:12 PM

drool face is prob the best smiley face I have ever seen haha

that park looks like fun gould

|

5/18/2011 6:30 PM

yea its fun. but people can be douches. and the inevitable scooters. your park looks SOOOOO fun

|

5/18/2011 6:37 PM

It is a ton of fun, but i cant really call it my park, it is a good three hours from me. But cupovjoe help build it and the whole thing is designed and built by bmx'ers so it flows awesome

|

5/18/2011 9:48 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

drool face is prob the best smiley face I have ever seen haha

that park looks like fun gould

Photo
yes, that is osam sticking his tounge out.
|