the most bullshit way you broke a part.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2009 3:31 PM

ok so recently in the most bullshit way i bent my fork. I can still ride it but the balance in the front is off. all i did was a 180 off this wide 3 set and like idk i think i must have put a lot of pressure on the left side of my fork and it bent! i was like wtf? but i had some sort of satisfaction out of doin it lol.

|

7/16/2009 3:37 PM

i cracked my sprocket today from a feeble grind

|

7/16/2009 3:39 PM

i broke my brake lever from dropping my bike haha

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

7/16/2009 3:54 PM

i broke a brake level buy bunnyhopping (no joke)
i broke splines in my cranks by 180ing off a 1.5 foot tall ledge

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

7/16/2009 3:59 PM

180 off a regular 3 stair and snapped a frame.

and my friend broke his brake lever by feebling...what the fuck.

|

7/16/2009 4:09 PM

jesus you snapped the frame? thats some REAL bullshit there haha

|

7/16/2009 4:17 PM

i hopped a stem height bush into the grass and a huge chunk of my eastern chainwheel fell off..i also just noticed a spoke suddenly gone on my back rim!..wack!

|

team fatcats fer life.

7/16/2009 4:18 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

i hopped a stem height bush into the grass and a huge chunk of my eastern chainwheel fell off..i also just noticed a spoke suddenly gone on my back rim!..wack!

wow........ eastern medusa chainwheels suck

|

Sun City bikes Pro team

7/16/2009 4:34 PM

cracked a pedal in half by dropping my bike while i was standing up haha.

|

7/16/2009 4:36 PM

i bent my drop outs grinding

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes

7/16/2009 4:56 PM

broke 8 spokes doing a 11 stair rail hop
i wasnt expecting that many
which also led me to buy a whole new whee because my back wheel ended up with an almost inch hop

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/16/2009 4:59 PM

I haven't broke anything in a bullshit way. my friend bent his bars bad landing wrong off a 3 stair. I broke a skateboard kick flipping the same 3 though.

|

Vagina you, Bitch.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/16/2009 5:02 PM

hyperjudd wrote:

I haven't broke anything in a bullshit way. my friend bent his bars bad landing wrong off a 3 stair. I broke a skateboard kick flipping the same 3 though.

the cursed 3 ? :O

|

Boxman for President

7/16/2009 5:11 PM

hyperjudd wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

the cursed 3 ? :O

some crazy shit fo shizzle

|

Vagina you, Bitch.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/16/2009 5:22 PM

Bent my front left dropout double peg stalling a two foot ledge?

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

7/16/2009 7:07 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

which also led me to buy a whole new whee because my back wheel ended up with an almost inch hop

Sounds stupid but did you bend the rim cause I broke 6 spokes and rim was fine just tossed some new spokes and trued it up and it was fine . Alex triple wall rims for the win.

|

Boobs n bush .....were like 35 seconds in , you never get opening credit bush

7/16/2009 7:15 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

S&M rider wrote:

wow........ eastern medusa chainwheels suck

im rockin a medusa chainwheel on my bike, they dont suck. you must have jus beat the shit out of that 1

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

7/16/2009 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2009 7:22 PM

i bent my handle bars off a dirt jump like 3 feet tall to flat. made a small crack on the weld on left side, so i bet my bud i could bunny hop real big and snap them....... i did. not my best idea

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

7/16/2009 7:21 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Gtrav wrote:

Sounds stupid but did you bend the rim cause I broke 6 spokes and rim was fine just tossed some new spokes and trued it up and it was fine . Alex triple wall rims for the win.

yeah i bent the rim
i didnt have any 184mm spokes so i couldnt replace them
and no extra rims, so instead of sending my profile into dans and have to wait for that and buy new spokes,nipples and rim, i just bought a gsport ratchet laced to alienation runaway...soooo sick

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/16/2009 7:35 PM

I had to make my chain smaller, and i made it to small and tried to force it on, and my chainwheel like bent in half.

|

Fly Bikes

7/16/2009 7:41 PM

I was riding my friend's Stolen Heist and I dropped it and the welded seam on the bars cracked open.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

7/16/2009 7:54 PM

well... its not me but my friend was messing around and rode his bike into a curb and bent his forks about 90 degrees...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

7/16/2009 8:00 PM

Daniel Wood wrote:

180 off a regular 3 stair and snapped a frame.

and my friend broke his brake lever by feebling...what the fuck.

3 stair 180 frame snap for me, too.

and i broke a set of the original fly cranks riding up a ramp

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

7/16/2009 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/16/2009 8:17 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

I had to make my chain smaller, and i made it to small and tried to force it on, and my chainwheel like bent in half.

wtf.what chainwheel was it

|

7/16/2009 8:19 PM

i cracked my head set by hopping

|

7/16/2009 8:19 PM

Broke a set of 3piece cranks riding up a box jump, broke 14 spokes in a 36 spoke wheel from attempting a bunnyhop whip (two separate occasions), Broke pedals, had tubes explode while my bike was in the trunk of my car, had front wheel fall off while doing a wheelie in the grass, bent bars from hard landings, crack a frame from barspins, no joke, broken steel pegs, broken a sprocket from pedaling, broken countless chains, exploded bar ends, exploded headsets from bunnyhopping, snapped brand new brake cables from pulling my brakes, broken brake levers from pulling the brakes, broken many seats and seatposts too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/16/2009 8:53 PM

theshadowizuponu wrote:

i bent my drop outs grinding

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

7/16/2009 8:55 PM

broke a pedal doing a 180 off a curb fuckin glow in the darks

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

7/16/2009 9:21 PM

broke my stem bolt my over tightening it somehow. shot went bang and cut my friends leg

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

7/16/2009 9:37 PM

snapped a crank arm coming out of a bowl to 180

|

i done did got a federal now