the ultimate road trip is being planned

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2008 12:34 PM

my name is sean serritelli im 16 years old and my friend and i are going to plan a bmx trip we are going to go to 5 diffrent parks through out california the parks are as followed
1.sacramento ca granit and tanzanita park
2.redwood city
3.visalia skatepark
4.desert hot springs skatepark
5.palm desert skatepart

you can see pic of all these parks on caliskatz.com
let me kno wwhat you think about the trip i ride at my local parks only ive been to visalia park once my local parks are ok the only good one is greenfield and you cant get to technical there the quarters are to steep and the cement is is kinda lumpy

i just dont see why there are so many riders at the age of 15 doing 360 triple whips or 540 whips its way to insane i want to know how they learned all that at only 15 its blowin my mind

|

10/22/2008 12:42 PM

sounds fun.

|

my email is demonboy6991@aol.com. my aim is demonboy6991

10/22/2008 2:39 PM

i was born in visilia

|

I'm the 1% ressler711 cant beat the shit out of.

10/22/2008 2:55 PM

sweet dude, im working on a trip too, im moving from CO to VT so im stopping off a places along the way, ESP. NYC

|

10/22/2008 2:57 PM

i run NEW YORK!

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

10/22/2008 3:00 PM

My guess is they ride A LOT, and are still at the age where they have no fear. Also, having good stuff to ride does help. And many probably started when they were like 9.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/22/2008 5:52 PM

also riding with good people will make you better

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/22/2008 6:29 PM

red wood city park is cool but check out menlo park and sunnyvale park for sure
San Jose has a really good park (but you have to pay 10$)
I like greer near the 101 might as well check it out
my favorite park is fair oaks (sunnyvale) but skaters are bitches and cops too, Redwood is biker owned lol
santa cruz if you have time too

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

10/22/2008 6:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2008 6:52 PM

DK8PACK wrote:

i run NEW YORK!

chill guy

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

10/22/2008 7:26 PM

i live 45 mineuts fromsanta cruze and that park is insane i think

|

10/22/2008 7:27 PM

my lil cuz he can get a plate 360 at age nine and he rides a frame of 20.75 tahts bigger than meine and hes better shyt man i feel embarrased when i ride

|

10/23/2008 6:25 AM

your environment has to foster that type of growth.. if you like me from some town somewhere skateparks and things arent that accessible and not everyone has the means to build.. you just cant ever give up on it.. i just turned 23 and started riding again after like a 5 year break.. but i nkow id be tons better if i had never left out those 5 years.

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

10/23/2008 7:02 AM

yeah u might wanna listen. if you ride granite skatepark in folsom(also known as power inn to locals because it is off power inn exit) then u gotta be careful. the park is super nice and they hired a security guard to watch over it. Good side is he rides bikes and he told me his schedule so me and my friends can ride there. if you ride early then you have until 9am wen he gets there.then he gets off at 5pm and you can ride until 8pm.

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty