the way things are going,slammed seats ,low frames ,bmx is gonna end up like this ..

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2012 6:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2012 6:10 PM

|

3/30/2012 6:11 PM

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

I saw an edit with one of this once lol it was awsome

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

Oh sure,now it's edited............

|

why fail?^^

|

3/30/2012 6:30 PM

That mondo sized link you had up there no workyed.

|

3/30/2012 6:32 PM

just joking dude ^^i know a bit of a fail managed to get the thing working after ^^ but back to the point this is the future of bmx right here ^ ^ haha

|

3/30/2012 6:36 PM

Dude that's cool smile!

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/30/2012 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2012 8:10 PM

Honestly standing on a scooter, feels like a bike to me

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/31/2012 4:07 AM

Effting wrote:

Honestly standing on a scooter, feels like a bike to me

u must bee riding the total bmx alex coleborn frame or the premium lopez then ^^

|

3/31/2012 5:00 AM

why low frames? your bike setup is how you like it, i have a low-ish frame and i like like it

|

parkrat.

3/31/2012 6:20 AM

im talking about stupidly low frames things dont even look like a bmx anymore it looks like a bloody scooter premium low pez or total coleborn are just stupidly low

|

3/31/2012 10:04 AM

adamenglishfrenchman wrote:

im talking about stupidly low frames things dont even look like a bmx anymore it looks like a bloody scooter premium low pez or total coleborn are just stupidly low

they are sig frames cuz those individuals like the feel of them. low frames feel way different from higher. its all preference. i like a lower frame cuz thye are more squirrly and i like to feel a liitle unstable in the air cuz i feel better when i pull the trick off. also i have stumpy legs so it helps a little with can cans and such

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/31/2012 12:30 PM

thtas not the point im making im saying if they get any lower they wont even be bikes anymore

|

3/31/2012 12:45 PM

thtas not the point im making im saying if they get any lower they wont even be bikes anymore

but they are.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

3/31/2012 12:46 PM

Haha I want one of these, they're so cool! smile

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/31/2012 12:53 PM

Skooter wrote:

but they are.

yes i said the way things are going

|

3/31/2012 12:56 PM

yes i said the way things are going

but they will still be a back, they will still have a seat, a drive chain, hubs and other shit that scooters dint have

|

parkrat.

3/31/2012 1:01 PM

i said they are turning into scooters they look more and more like , dont worry i bmx and i love i am not shitting on it im just saying theres limits to making tricks easier i mean slamming youre seat so low and having frames that low and the riders excuses are o i cant tailwhip if its not like that its bullshit, tell me what is the point of having a slammed slim seat ? non u might aswell take the damn thing of its not doing anything u cant sit on it u cant catch barspins its just there for decoration

|

3/31/2012 1:04 PM

i said they are turning into scooters they look more and more like , dont worry i bmx and i love i am not shitting on it im just saying theres limits to making tricks easier i mean slamming youre seat so low and having frames that low and the riders excuses are o i cant tailwhip if its not like that its bullshit, tell me what is the point of having a slammed slim seat ? non u might aswell take the damn thing of its not doing anything u cant sit on it u cant catch barspins its just there for decoration

i run a slammed slim seat well it's not slammed anymore but it used to be i just prefer the look of them but im getting a mid seat like a stolen F boss or something

|

parkrat.

3/31/2012 1:11 PM

well u wont regret just having a bigger seat and a bit seat post will help u wonders for bars , i see to many kids at the skatepatk wonder why there bikes fall out from them when doing bars because they have no seatpost and u tell to put it up a little they just dont listen ^^ http://fattony.transworld.net/files/2009/02/scooter.jpg
http://fattony.transworld.net/files/2009/02/scooter.jpg these links are what i was talking about if one of them works ^^ is this a scooter or a bmx ^^

|

3/31/2012 1:15 PM

well u wont regret just having a bigger seat and a bit seat post will help u wonders for bars , i see to many kids at the skatepatk wonder why there bikes fall out from them when doing bars because they have no seatpost and u tell to put it up a little they just dont listen ^^ http://fattony.transworld.net/files/2009/02/scooter.jpg
http://fattony.transworld.net/files/2009/02/scooter.jpg these links are what i was talking about if one of them works ^^ is this a scooter or a bmx ^^

i would love one of them they look super fun, we have some small trials that would be fun to ride on that

|

parkrat.

3/31/2012 7:58 PM

there ment for park so they have a lower center of gravity

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

4/1/2012 12:34 AM

its like those old dyno scoots.. which i actually want one of. just because that would make me the king of scooterers on campus.

and on the scooter frame craziness... never liked them myself. but never had one either.. i like a "regular" looking triangle. its familiar to me.

|

-- doing business like its a business since 1985 --

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

a08's Street Build

a08's Ohio Standard - STOLEN - REWARD IF FOUND

WTB: Chrome GSport Birdcage Rims

4/1/2012 7:22 AM

well they will get lower but theyll never be scooters cinsidering they are bikes, but there isnt a limit to when the low slung will stop, as long as people prefer that style itll be here.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/1/2012 7:55 AM

I love high standover 9 and up is the shiz man

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

4/1/2012 2:24 PM

bikes wont look like that i see no big bars (;

|

4/1/2012 2:27 PM

I like my seat slammed so I don't bash my sack when I'm landing hard and have to compress my legs. And I can still sit on it.

|