theb0sspremium, there is no way you are real.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2013 10:35 PM

Like what the actual hell does this kid even do? Like he posted some retarded question about what to get, pissed the ENTIRE vitalbmx community off!! and scooters. Like forreal? what the hell, you dont come to vitalBMX and say you scoot. Unless... OH. MY. GOD. ITS A SPAMMER FROM SOME SCOOTER FORUM. Thats what i think it could be. haha jk but honestly, this kid is a goon. I dont understand why someone would even be this way on here. Sorry little man, relax and rethink what you said, wait a day, think some more, then get back on here and realize how stupid you have acted.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/1/2013 10:37 PM

The email he signed up with is johnntrollino@yahoo.com
He's a troll. Plain and simple

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/1/2013 10:38 PM

nah he rides, I found his Yahoo profile & YouTube account. Name's Bobby, 16 years old & lives in NY. He deleted his YouTube account, or changed his name. Not sure which. None of us were legit pissed, or at least I wasn't. I was having fun fucking with him hahaha

|

7/1/2013 10:39 PM

LOL same...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

7/1/2013 10:42 PM

Lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/1/2013 11:42 PM

And you guys say im bad

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/2/2013 1:28 AM

i think we went overkill this time but who really gives a fuck anyways...

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 6:18 AM

It was an entertaining read for sure, I'm thinking it could have maybe been someone on here trying to liven things up a little, which it did for a while I guess. Who knows.

Was funny tho, I dont i will ever look at a swaggy Asian kid quite the same way again lol. No respect.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/2/2013 6:54 AM

how would i type all that if i wasnt real?

|

7/2/2013 9:46 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

It was an entertaining read for sure, I'm thinking it could have maybe been someone on here trying to liven things up a little, which it did for a while I guess. Who knows.

Was funny tho, I dont i will ever look at a swaggy Asian kid quite the same way again lol. No respect.

yeah ithought i was just gonna have a plain boring night then i went on vital and the next thing i know its 1 in the morning and theres a picture from lemon party on the thread

|

7/2/2013 10:22 AM

SickDude wrote:

And you guys say im bad

you are.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/2/2013 10:36 AM

SickDude wrote:

And you guys say im bad

feeble_to_face wrote:

you are.

ikr.

|

7/2/2013 11:41 AM

That thread got so long so quickly, I didn't even bother to read all comments. Don't want to waste that much of my day, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/2/2013 11:48 AM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

ikr.

Okay. How old are you? Im not trying to sound like a total cuntatron here but there is no doubt i can take the guy in your photo.

|

I ride for my papou.

7/2/2013 11:49 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

you are.

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

ikr.

SickDude wrote:

Okay. How old are you? Im not trying to sound like a total cuntatron here but there is no doubt i can take the guy in your photo.

i'm 14. wbu?

|

14, 5ft 4

Or so he says...

|

Bruh

I reckon a few people on here are behind and in on this there was too many, "don't give away the true identity" and a few other comments like that made me think twice, we'll see.

However if that little fuck is for real he's the MOST annoying person I have ever come across but if he ain't the guys on here really know how to play and act out an annoying character.

Funny either way tho.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/2/2013 11:50 AM

imagine Sunny vs OneEye vs this fucktard. Now that would be worth paying to watch

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:52 AM

And i just noticed the title thats "theb0sspremiumBMX" to you bitch.

|

7/2/2013 11:56 AM

can we just call you bobby?

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:57 AM

i heard he was sixteen

|

7/2/2013 11:57 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

can we just call you bobby?

no my name is THE B0SS PREMIUM BMX. or if you so wish to call me the bmxswagmachinemasta.

|

7/2/2013 11:58 AM

ok bmxsecretlywearegaymachinemasta

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 11:59 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

what kind of bmx machine do you ride bruh? Oh and it means something we asians got!

|

7/2/2013 12:02 PM

no it doesn't mean somut we asians got. i know cuz my ex is asian and thats not what she says it is. also, i ride a diamond back but am about to buy this. Fit Marv frame, Gsport rims laced to proper hubs. twombolts, r32's and have proper ttxl bars.

Also, can i ask you a question?

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 12:03 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

what kind of bmx machine do you ride bruh? Oh and it means something we asians got!

SECRETLY
WE
ARE
GAY

I Know im against using this word but come on guys gimme some slack

|

I ride for my papou.

7/2/2013 12:03 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

no it doesn't mean somut we asians got. i know cuz my ex is asian and thats not what she says it is. also, i ride a diamond back but am about to buy this. Fit Marv frame, Gsport rims laced to proper hubs. twombolts, r32's and have proper ttxl bars.

Also, can i ask you a question?

fuck yea homie is that light?

Sure wut u want?

|

7/2/2013 12:04 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

Small
Wiggley
Asian
Guy

|

I ride for my papou.

7/2/2013 12:05 PM

gonna be about 23 but mine atm is 26 and not heavy.

anways, the question. Have you heard of the user 'Four' on here?

|

Bruh

7/2/2013 12:05 PM

Zach P-D wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Small
Wiggley
Asian
Guy

my dick is wiggley because it's so fuckn big

|