these bars are huge

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2009 10:24 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE] look behind the frame
|

77

9/27/2009 10:25 AM

wow lol

|

Biggest troll.

9/27/2009 10:27 AM

prolly only like 8-8.5 the frame looks short

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

9/27/2009 10:28 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
so r these
|

77

9/27/2009 10:28 AM

I want them, so I can be the trendy?

|

9/27/2009 10:29 AM

millsaps wrote:

prolly only like 8-8.5 the frame looks short

ther prob 9in rise

|

77

9/27/2009 10:30 AM

9 is too big and so is 8.5 i have 8 on a lifted styled stem aka deceptikon. i am going to 8.25 on anyelator

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

9/27/2009 10:32 AM

im getting solid roseanns which are 9in rise by 30

|

77

9/27/2009 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2009 10:42 AM

On second thought I want these. Just to make sure I am the Trendiest mofo on the block.



[LINK TO IMAGE]


22 X 60

|

9/27/2009 10:43 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

On second thought I want these. Just to make sure I am the Trendiest mofo on the block.



[LINK TO IMAGE]


22 X 60

Hahah DAMNNN

|

Fly Bikes

9/27/2009 10:46 AM

yup and the plastic rubens r coming soon

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

9/27/2009 11:08 AM

The frames probably have a smaller tt, too. So the bars just look megahuge.

|

FTW!


I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

9/27/2009 11:14 AM

those bars are 9.5" rise

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/27/2009 11:49 AM

bikes r cool wrote:

im getting solid roseanns which are 9in rise by 30

solid roseannes are 32 by 9 bro and those bars arent that big those are just low profile frames, like the tierra so it makes those bars look bigger, a word or advice, the solids suck ass there so big they are weak, they bend like a bitch and there just unneccessary

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

9/27/2009 2:21 PM

i no u fucken fag i live 2 feet away from the factory im getting them custom so their 30

|

77

9/27/2009 2:52 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

im getting solid roseanns which are 9in rise by 30

Animal3471 wrote:

solid roseannes are 32 by 9 bro and those bars arent that big those are just low profile frames, like the tierra so it makes those bars look bigger, a word or advice, the solids suck ass there so big they are weak, they bend like a bitch and there just unneccessary

I probably weigh twice as much as you and my Roseannes are as perfect as the day I put 'em on. they're necessary when you're as large as I am with a history of back injuries.

32" is just ridiculous though, I cut mine to 30 and I'm still considering taking another half an inch off each side.

|

9/27/2009 3:44 PM

ya im gona get roseanns with my custom specs

|

77

9/27/2009 5:27 PM

bump

|

77

9/27/2009 5:32 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

ya im gona get roseanns with my custom specs

Nobody cares, you are like braggin about the fact that your gettin custom roseanns, why dont you just buy them and cut an inch off each side?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

9/27/2009 5:34 PM

no he was saying that rosanns were 32 but i said im gona get them in 30........BUTTHOLE

|

77

9/27/2009 6:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:08 PM

at my local bike shop in fullerton the have bars taller tha me kinda like these ones

they were made by s&m as a joke

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/27/2009 6:42 PM

I wan't 9.5" bars sad 6' 3"

|

9/27/2009 6:52 PM

damn dude, i'm 3 inches taller than you and 9" is plenty for me. maybe the Roseannes with a topload stem?

|

9/27/2009 6:59 PM

GorillaTactics wrote:

I probably weigh twice as much as you and my Roseannes are as perfect as the day I put 'em on. they're necessary when you're as large as I am with a history of back injuries.

32" is just ridiculous though, I cut mine to 30 and I'm still considering taking another half an inch off each side.

nah dude i didnt bend them my friend ed did, i never would ride those things there rediculous and im 6'3" there just too big

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!