they should

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2011 11:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:27 AM

make it so that any threads that have been inactive for like 3 months arent able to be posted on anymore. eliminating noobs bringing back dead threads.

and this thread will probably be moved to non bmx or whatever, but i just wanted to post it here so everyone would see it since this is the most active forum.

im such a slut.
a filthy little slut.

|

1/9/2011 1:14 AM

i don't get why they are moving any thread with a picture or vid in it, it doesn't make sense, as long as its bmx related its a legit thread! Photo/video section should be for people who wanna ask about cameras and videos and the general bmx to share pictures and videos!

This is a good idea and your right this is definitely the most active place!

|

1/9/2011 1:16 AM

Actually, it should be moved to the "Questions about Vital BMX"

But I agree, if you want to know the answer, read what people have said, if that still hasn't answered your question, create a new thread

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/9/2011 8:30 AM

This is something that I believe is actually already in the works, as in they plan to do it to prevent a bajillion new kids pulling up old threads. The only downside is that kids are going to post up new threads about the same thing.

I wonder if they could get it to be similar to google in the sense that when you type something into the search box (or aim it at the new thread title box) it pulls up suggestions of past threads to keep new threads about the same thing to a minimum...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/9/2011 8:35 AM

"im such a slut.
a filthy little slut."

this made me wet kissing

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

1/9/2011 8:39 AM

jamie cole wrote:

i don't get why they are moving any thread with a picture or vid in it, it doesn't make sense, as long as its bmx related its a legit thread! Photo/video section should be for people who wanna ask about cameras and videos and the general bmx to share pictures and videos!

This is a good idea and your right this is definitely the most active place!

I agree with you about the pic/vid.
But they are only moving them there for now, temporary. Untill they get a new system and improve the forums. They arent going to be moved there forever, just untill they fix things. Give it time

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666