things to make out of wood???

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2011 7:01 PM

summer is comming and my neighbor has lots of wood
or we just take scrap wood from houses cause i live in a new neighborhood
and tehy're still building
also my neighbor has lots of tools and all 3 of us ride so what can we make

besides boxes and ramps
is there like anything?

|

refs: ecuadevil-animal seat iridefly- animal sprocky balboa

5/5/2011 7:12 PM

ghetto shred!

|

5/5/2011 7:18 PM

build a shack or somthing to chill in and drink some brews after a hard day of riding lol

|

5/5/2011 7:19 PM

grizzwald wrote:

ghetto shred!

what???

|

refs: ecuadevil-animal seat iridefly- animal sprocky balboa

5/5/2011 7:19 PM

a new frame

|

Bike Check!!!!!!!

Im a peruvian motherfucker

5/5/2011 7:19 PM

billythetoad wrote:

build a shack or somthing to chill in and drink some brews after a hard day of riding lol

actually we built a tree house where we chill after we paintball
we don't use it for paintballing cause we got beanbag chairs
and lights and shit in there its big and nice we play cod there sometiems too but
its a bitch to take tvs there

|

refs: ecuadevil-animal seat iridefly- animal sprocky balboa

5/5/2011 7:20 PM

A ghetto ass quarter pipe against a wall
A janky wall ride
A kicker to hit other shit
Build a kink ledge!
A baby smile

|

5/5/2011 7:23 PM

CavemanChadd wrote:

A ghetto ass quarter pipe against a wall
A janky wall ride
A kicker to hit other shit
Build a kink ledge!
A baby smile

dammit I was going to say "a baby" ! haha

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/5/2011 7:23 PM

billythetoad wrote:

build a shack or somthing to chill in and drink some brews after a hard day of riding lol

All Day ErrDay wrote:

actually we built a tree house where we chill after we paintball
we don't use it for paintballing cause we got beanbag chairs
and lights and shit in there its big and nice we play cod there sometiems too but
its a bitch to take tvs there

haha that sounds legit, im about to take all the shit out of my shead and make it a chill spot... its filled with old toys r us bike and a bunch of other useless shit so im just gonna throw everything out

|

5/5/2011 7:24 PM

CavemanChadd wrote:

A ghetto ass quarter pipe against a wall
A janky wall ride
A kicker to hit other shit
Build a kink ledge!
A baby smile

i'm new to bmx i have no fucking idea what
those are but sounds awesome

if you can find me pics on google or something that would be nice

here let me search for some

|

refs: ecuadevil-animal seat iridefly- animal sprocky balboa

5/5/2011 7:25 PM

billythetoad wrote:

haha that sounds legit, im about to take all the shit out of my shead and make it a chill spot... its filled with old toys r us bike and a bunch of other useless shit so im just gonna throw everything out

do it bro they turn out nice but
its kind of stupid sometimes if you're using a shed
when there's always your or a friends basement

|

refs: ecuadevil-animal seat iridefly- animal sprocky balboa

5/5/2011 7:30 PM

Kink ledge Photo


Wallride Photo

Kicker Photo


quarter http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2650/4079755357_f6e15bc9eb.jpg


Just google them and you can find some better examples.

|

5/5/2011 7:41 PM

A car, Do it you won't

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

5/5/2011 7:48 PM

Whatever wrote:

A car, Do it you won't

you have officiall been challenged

|

Refs: 14
bstick (cranks), Ftkallday (xbox), Brenden1207 (xbox live), Brokenbmx (cranks), jb07 (stem)
TCbmx (hubs), Wolfen (hub), William_Cespedes (cranks), SuperstarDK (wheelset) x2
Blizzbikes (Forks+Freecoaster) k1ng (bars), Spikez5 (chain+sprocket+bb), Evil1_4real (Frame)
J.r._Faw (lotta shit)

Angrypengion.biz
INNOCENT BYSTANDER!

5/6/2011 1:15 AM

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

5/6/2011 1:31 AM

hahahahahha! ^

|

jarrod

5/6/2011 1:54 AM

HOLY SHIT ITS A PICKAXE WTF WTF WTF WTF

|

5/6/2011 2:09 AM

a fire

|

5/6/2011 2:35 AM

you should build a bat and beat the shit out of skooter kid

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/6/2011 11:35 AM

I'll do all of them smile

first a box
then the wall ride
and i don't think i'll be able to do
the kink ledge
and then the bat
then a fire
than a baby
then a car

|

refs: ecuadevil-animal seat iridefly- animal sprocky balboa

5/6/2011 1:43 PM

Idk about you, but I don;t want to build with my wood..

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/6/2011 1:44 PM

A fire engine

|

5/6/2011 1:48 PM

a dog

|

Sigs are for Pigs

5/6/2011 2:12 PM

CavemanChadd wrote:

Kink ledge Photo


Wallride Photo

Kicker Photo


quarter http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2650/4079755357_f6e15bc9eb.jpg


Just google them and you can find some better examples.

1.ok
2.sketchy as wallride,couldve found a better pic
3.is a launch ramp
4.forgot that u said this,Just google them and you can find some better examples.

|

5/6/2011 2:17 PM

Photo
|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face