things you hate

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2014 9:52 PM

What do you hate bmx wise..I hate when thebrich kud gets a fancy bike and quits riding so he fucks it up. Some kid here got a yop end haro (500.1 or 000.1?) And stopped riding. He decided to mess around, turn the bike upside down with a bunch of chain droop and spun the cranks until the chain ground through the chainstay. Like wtf.

|

1/8/2014 10:15 PM

I hate hating on things I hate.

and short children with toploads and bigass bars. ..actually, i love it, it's fucking hilarious.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

1/8/2014 11:09 PM

BMXism wrote:

I hate hating on things I hate.

and short children with toploads and bigass bars. ..actually, i love it, it's fucking hilarious.

That was me, haha. I'm like 5'2" and like almost 16, yes, Asian. And I rode 20mm of spacers with Director forks, a Sunday Freeze TL stem, and Fit Mac bars with like 4 degree upsweep. It was CRAZY.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/8/2014 11:11 PM

My old homie literally hand money nonstop. As some know I don't get money or alot so I really value and invest what I buy.

He would literally go out and buy any amount or food , drinks , whatever. Part wise , he got random stuff he didn't really need and weren't necessary. He ordered Profile cranks with a titanium spindle because he hand "money to blow" . He bought an Eclat Vent sproket because he wanted it , and an Alienation wheel for the hell of it. Oh and federal pegs because he didn't like stock ones.

It was just like......dude , you don't need all that yet , wait until your parts need replacing.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/8/2014 11:31 PM

i hate when kids ride get pretty good then as soon as they get their license they quit riding their bike!

|

brakeless maniac

1/9/2014 2:27 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

My old homie literally hand money nonstop. As some know I don't get money or alot so I really value and invest what I buy.

He would literally go out and buy any amount or food , drinks , whatever. Part wise , he got random stuff he didn't really need and weren't necessary. He ordered Profile cranks with a titanium spindle because he hand "money to blow" . He bought an Eclat Vent sproket because he wanted it , and an Alienation wheel for the hell of it. Oh and federal pegs because he didn't like stock ones.

It was just like......dude , you don't need all that yet , wait until your parts need replacing.

sounds like youre jealous of his moneytbh. If tyou had a shit load of money, can youhonestly say you wouldnt spend any of it on your bmx? sounds like neglect to me. If i had the money, id do the same. The guy clearly just has a love of bmx parts and wants to try as many out as he can. nothing wrong with that. If i had the money id buy a completely new bike and not even ride it. stop whining.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/9/2014 2:58 AM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

i hate when kids ride get pretty good then as soon as they get their license they quit riding their bike!

It might take some of us a little while, but the diehards come back...

(33 year old here...with a license )

I hate having to start all over again. Shit hurts more than I remember it and I just want to shred.

I hate walking into my local bike shop and being ignored because I don't look like I ride

I hate that all the cool stuff that we used to do is now ancient

But I love getting out on the bike when I'm done hating, and having something come back to me (even if it's a retro tail whip)

|

1/9/2014 6:00 AM

I hate that there arent cool skateparks near me.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/9/2014 8:07 AM

i hate winter

|

1/9/2014 8:38 AM

ultrasonic wrote:

i hate winter

This

|

1/9/2014 8:45 AM

ultrasonic wrote:

i hate winter

eskimojay wrote:

This

x3

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/9/2014 11:49 AM

My list is too big for what I dislike in BMX.

Mostly it is just stupid kids who think they know everything.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/9/2014 12:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2014 12:38 PM

I hate being told my order is in stock when It clearly wasn't. Apparently there are no black akimbos in the uk at the minute, and won't be for at least 3 weeks.

Fucking sucks I have absolutely everything I need to finish this skavenger build except these cranks.

Oh and bronchitis sucks too, so fucking ill right now.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/9/2014 12:39 PM

price of parts

|

1/9/2014 1:23 PM

chad88 wrote:

price of parts

Youre really lucky to not live in spain then, parts usually cost at least 40% in grips and up to 65% more in stuff like cranks, froks, frames, stems, etc. For example, of look up my bikecheck and add a pair of Odyssey r25, adding what i have spend in those parts, i would be able to make a super awesome custom bike, wtp scorpio frame, fit benny bars, eclat onyx cranks, dehart slick tires, gsport rims to eclat hubs, 4 cult butter pegs, and all high end parts for almost 50$ less.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/9/2014 1:43 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Underground wrote:

It might take some of us a little while, but the diehards come back...

(33 year old here...with a license )

I hate having to start all over again. Shit hurts more than I remember it and I just want to shred.

I hate walking into my local bike shop and being ignored because I don't look like I ride

I hate that all the cool stuff that we used to do is now ancient

But I love getting out on the bike when I'm done hating, and having something come back to me (even if it's a retro tail whip)

im 30 lol so i know what you mean! i also hate when im at the skatepark and parents bring there dam kids to play at the skate park like its a dam park! that happens alot where i live! they let there kids run around the skatepark and slide down in the bowl like its a flipping slide!

|

brakeless maniac

1/9/2014 1:49 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

im 30 lol so i know what you mean! i also hate when im at the skatepark and parents bring there dam kids to play at the skate park like its a dam park! that happens alot where i live! they let there kids run around the skatepark and slide down in the bowl like its a flipping slide!

Or just parents bringing their scoooter kids, lining them up on the edge of the bowl, fastening all of their helmets on, their elbow pads on...smooshing that last bit of lunch off the edge of their lips, and then turning around and glaring at me like i'm creeping on their kids because i'm older and on a 'kids bike'

Oh I hate that shit.

|

1/9/2014 1:50 PM

ya i know that also lol happens all the dam time here!

|

brakeless maniac

1/9/2014 1:56 PM

I hate people who look for what I like to call, "attention confirmation"
example: a kid drops in, does something sweet, and as soon as he lands it, he looks up at everyone sitting around the bowl to make sure they were watching him.

also don't like it when people are all over the best rider at the spots dick. Let the dude ride he doesn't want to be your friend.

lastly, people who don't give props. BMX is a family, if some kid has been trying a simple 360 out of a flyout all day and finally gets it, regardless if its an easy trick, let out a big, "HELL YEAH BRO!" It's badass that he didn't quit trying after the first 50 failures.

|

1/9/2014 1:58 PM

Deadsailor666 wrote:

example: a kid drops in, does something sweet, and as soon as he lands it, he looks up at everyone sitting around the bowl to make sure they were watching him.

also don't like it when people are all over the best rider at the spots dick. Let the dude ride he doesn't want to be your friend.

lastly, people who don't give props. BMX is a family, if some kid has been trying a simple 360 out of a flyout all day and finally gets it, regardless if its an easy trick, let out a big, "HELL YEAH BRO!" It's badass that he didn't quit trying after the first 50 failures.

hell ya i love helping the younger kids trying to learn and ride!

|

brakeless maniac

1/9/2014 2:04 PM

Deadsailor666 wrote:

Hell ya dude

|

1/9/2014 2:45 PM

I dislike when people say riding a 20 inch bike is for little kids!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/9/2014 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2014 2:17 AM

I hate when you're pedaling super fast and then all of the sudden your chain snaps and you knee slams into your stem.

Also i hate being looked at like i'm doing something i shouldn't be
i hate getting yelled at for riding or walking your bike anywhere and tell you to ride nowhere but the skate park.

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

1/9/2014 5:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2014 5:52 PM

Scooter kids especially when they snake you and expect you to stop for them.....some of them do it purposely......, I quit giving a fuck now I just run them over full speed ahead
But it's a double edged sword as much as I hate scooter kids I sure do love watching them get ran over and landed on

|

1/9/2014 7:07 PM

massive bars, plastic parts

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/9/2014 7:14 PM

park rats who dont know tricks
they think a bar tweak is a fucking turndown
say that derek duster grinds or predators are made up tricks
say that they have dipped 360s but they are so fucking pivoted
giant bars (i run 7.8 with a topload)
long frames when they are 5ft flat
raw everything

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/9/2014 7:14 PM

i mean some raw is nice, just a whole bike that is chrome or raw looks nasty

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/9/2014 7:15 PM

flat tires
broken chains
when my cranks don't spin really well
eating shit
cutting my palms
cold weather
windy days
scooterfags (there is a difference between scooter riders who are chill/don't get in the way & those who do aka scooterfags)
scooterkids
people who buy bikes expecting to get good in a week, then quit when they can't hop whip
kids who come into the bike shop, see we have stuff/can order stuff for them, then go and buy the same shit on Danscomp
cops
people who call the cops on us for riding, rather than asking us to leave. We'd gladly leave if someone asked us to
skaters that try the SAME trick 4325214215 times, don't land it, then start yelling & shit
parkrats who zip around skate parks getting in everyone's way like a scooterfag
park rats
jammed fingers
SPRAINED ANKLES

I'm sure there's a lot more too

|

1/9/2014 7:32 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

sounds like youre jealous of his moneytbh. If tyou had a shit load of money, can youhonestly say you wouldnt spend any of it on your bmx? sounds like neglect to me. If i had the money, id do the same. The guy clearly just has a love of bmx parts and wants to try as many out as he can. nothing wrong with that. If i had the money id buy a completely new bike and not even ride it. stop whining.

I guess to an extent that could be true. It's not like that though , it's impulsive buying , he didn't need a ti spindle but he got one , he didn't need a front wheel but he got one.

"If i had the money id buy a completely new bike and not even ride it" Well you're an idiot for saying that , obviously you don't really care for biking much then. And before you tell me to "stop whining" , why don't you re-read the thread title ? I gave my opinion on what I don't like. No need to be a dick , I didn't even say anything negative towards you.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/9/2014 9:39 PM

Here we go...

another thread indecently molested.

|