things you hate

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2014 5:07 PM

I hate it when scooter kids make eye contact with you and they see you ate doing something and they snake you anyway

|

1/10/2014 5:26 PM

Riding alone!

|

1/10/2014 5:27 PM

One piece cranks... but I guess its better than no crank at all

|

1/11/2014 9:22 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

My old homie literally hand money nonstop. As some know I don't get money or alot so I really value and invest what I buy.

He ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

sounds like youre jealous of his moneytbh. If tyou had a shit load of money, can youhonestly say you wouldnt spend any of it ...more

I guess to an extent that could be true. It's not like that though , it's impulsive buying , he didn't need a ti spindle but ...more

How am I an idiot for saying that? If I had the money and I wanted to, what's wrong with doing that? My bike is finished, and I love it so I wouldn't ride a different one. But if I had the money I would, for the fact I love seein new parts in person and I love building bikes up and whatnot. And if you're talking about opinions, that is my opinion on your opinion, so quit bein so butt hurt.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

1/11/2014 9:28 AM

To be fair, if i had the money, i'd buy whatever for the hell of it. If i saw a bike that looked dope, i might buy it just because i could. I might even do a sick build just because i could but never/hardly ever ride it. If i've got an expensive bike or expensive parts, i don't wanna ruin them tongue

I hate parts rusting...

|

1/11/2014 9:41 AM

If I had the money, I'd buy bikes for other people.

|

1/11/2014 4:13 PM

I hate waking up hungover as hell not remembering how I got home from the bar then checking my bank account and seeing I spent over 200 bucks on drinks last night.......I really gotta quit doing that

|

1/11/2014 11:59 PM

ultrasonic wrote:

i hate winter

already best quote of 2014

|

1/12/2014 12:28 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

How am I an idiot for saying that? If I had the money and I wanted to, what's wrong with doing that? My bike is finished, and ...more

My apology mate. Fucking sickdude attitude haha. Seriously though , sorry.

I thought that you'd just get it for the hell of it , I didn't realize you already have a nice setup. I have an ok bike so if I had the opportunity to get a nice , custom complete I'd treat it like gold. If I did have money to blow , I wouldn't mind building some dream setups and just having them there , as art smile

That's fair , yours against mine , you're right. I'm not normally upset on vital , so I do apologize yet again. A bit strange condsidering what I said haha.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/12/2014 2:21 AM

My apology mate. Fucking sickdude attitude haha. Seriously though , sorry.

I thought that you'd just get it for the hell of ...more

its fine man, just got the wrong end of the stick, easy thing to do smile as art, that probably describes it better than i did. shouldda put that haha.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)