think i broke my foot

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 5:45 PM

should i got to the dr. or wait a week and see if better? also if it is broke how long till i will be able to ride?

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/27/2013 5:58 PM

Go to Urgent care.
Best place to go & youll probably be out of there in like 30mins.

If its broken it would be like 5 or 6 weeks before you should ride.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/27/2013 6:01 PM

I thought I broke mine two weeks ago, I rolled my ankle and couldn't walk or move it, I can ride again but it still hurts on high hops. It's up to you if you want to.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/27/2013 6:10 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Go to Urgent care.
Best place to go & youll probably be out of there in like 30mins.

If its broken it would be like 5 or 6 weeks before you should ride.

i dont think its that bad, just it hurts, and i can barely walk(right now i should def be on crutches) if i wait a week do you think id be fine? cause my insurance is shit and we cant afford a medical bill right now

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/27/2013 6:13 PM

Four wrote:

I thought I broke mine two weeks ago, I rolled my ankle and couldn't walk or move it, I can ride again but it still hurts on high hops. It's up to you if you want to.

after i initialy hurt it i could stand not walk but it wasnt to bad to to ride on so i rode for another 3 hours hitting at the biggest a 5 stare and afew 4 foot + drops but nothing major... now that ive been off it for 2 hours it hurts like hell and i am barely able to walk around my house lol this suck

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/27/2013 6:16 PM

Purple bike wrote:

after i initialy hurt it i could stand not walk but it wasnt to bad to to ride on so i rode for another 3 hours hitting at the biggest a 5 stare and afew 4 foot + drops but nothing major... now that ive been off it for 2 hours it hurts like hell and i am barely able to walk around my house lol this suck

Yeah you shouldn't have rode after lol, I went in and iced it right away because I knew it was fucked. I couldn't walk for 2 days and had to hop around like a fucking bunny haha. See how you feel in a day or so. I could also stand but not walk.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/27/2013 6:20 PM

ok thanks for the advice i wish i had it on footage when i fell it was so funny

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/27/2013 6:21 PM

Don't wait too long, if you do it can start to heal weird and could require more medical attention, costing more in the long run. see how you feel in the morning though

|

4/27/2013 6:21 PM

Just go to the Dr. lol better safe then sorry. Probably will get worse the longer you wait..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/27/2013 6:30 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Just go to the Dr. lol better safe then sorry. Probably will get worse the longer you wait..

costs too much i think ill take my chances, if swelling isnt down by Wednesday ill go to the dr.

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/27/2013 6:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Don't wait too long, if you do it can start to heal weird and could require more medical attention, costing more in the long run. see how you feel in the morning though

yeah i agree with this, but if it is broken its prob a non-displaced fracture cause its not bending in the middle just ive broken bones and had contusions, and had sprains, stress fractures, ect. and if feals like either a really bad contusion or a minor fracture like compound hairlines at the worst

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/27/2013 6:45 PM

Purple bike wrote:

yeah i agree with this, but if it is broken its prob a non-displaced fracture cause its not bending in the middle just ive broken bones and had contusions, and had sprains, stress fractures, ect. and if feals like either a really bad contusion or a minor fracture like compound hairlines at the worst

You'd be surprised. I thought I just sprained my finger or something about 2 years ago, didn't really think much of it so I didn't go to the hospital but then my mom said I realllyy should go.. and luckily I did cause it needed surgery and without it, it wouldn't ever move again and if I waited too long, it would need to be rebroken before being fixed. shit sucks but better safe than sorry

|

4/27/2013 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 6:57 PM

Yea... apply pressure to the area where it hurts and feel around see if you can feel any dislocations or what not. Best to go to the ER and get it checked out ask the nurses or doc to give you their opinion if it's broken or not before they shove you in an x-ray room. (X-rays) jack up the price like it was stated before better to be safe than sorry. although if you can't walk or apply pressure on it.... I'd say it's safe to say there is a fracture....

From personal experience I haven't had any broken bones.... at worst a sprain although I'm not too sure what a sprain is.... If I put to much pressure on my foot it'd start hurting and I couldn't really run..... Idk O_o go check it out

|

4/27/2013 8:56 PM

I was going off loading docks and pussied before I dropped, and lost my balance. I put my foot out and my ankle rolled and it hurt, thought my ankle was tweaked but I was fine.

If your bruised, it swelled, and generally hurts when applying pressure, you either broke it or fractured it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/27/2013 9:11 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I was going off loading docks and pussied before I dropped, and lost my balance. I put my foot out and my ankle rolled and it hurt, thought my ankle was tweaked but I was fine.

If your bruised, it swelled, and generally hurts when applying pressure, you either broke it or fractured it

Yeah it hurts like to walk, but when I'm on my bike it like barely hurts, I guess the pedal is in the perfect spot to not agitate it

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/27/2013 9:57 PM

Probably just torn ligaments, i tore all my ligaments in my right ankle and i had to ride home for 45 minutes on it, got home and it was the size of a watermelon, couldn't walk on it for two weeks, then i could only limp for another two weeks, after two months it was fine...

Up to you, but if you snap all your ligaments in your ankle, you need an operation because it can cause problems later when you're a lot older.

|

4/27/2013 10:52 PM

i rolled my ankle on last sunday. its almost gone now. is it swollen at all?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/28/2013 5:22 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

i rolled my ankle on last sunday. its almost gone now. is it swollen at all?

it doesnt look to swollen, but i have really fat feet; itis really swollen on the bottom though because when i wlk it feals like a bag of water at the bottom of my foot

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/28/2013 5:30 AM

the same thing happened to me last weekend. i couldnt walk for 2 days then on the third day i could walk.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/28/2013 6:48 AM

G-LandRider wrote:

the same thing happened to me last weekend. i couldnt walk for 2 days then on the third day i could walk.

hopefully this is what happened to me

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

4/28/2013 12:01 PM

i rolled my ankle before learning to 180 over stuff and that was the worst. i just rested for a day and in about 2 or 3 weeks it was like it never happened. lol if i fractured it i will never know. i feel it was just a sprain though. and yeah, its just sprained no worries. wrap it and ice and stuff.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

4/28/2013 1:25 PM

Go to a doctor and see what's up with it.
Better safe than sorry.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"