*Vital's official Filipino!*

12/23/2009 8:32 AM

k im gona send them an email

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 9:07 AM

No... Its from improper installation.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/23/2009 9:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2009 9:09 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

No... Its from improper installation.

......... fuck, oh well we'll see if they do or not. done sent the email

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 9:11 AM

actually no, it was put on right. just the fork got fucked somehow. im sure it was installed right.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 9:17 AM

No it wasn't... You even said in your other thread you didn't think it was installed right because you could see a gap. That means you had to big of spacers which means it was improperly installed.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

12/23/2009 9:21 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

No it wasn't... You even said in your other thread you didn't think it was installed right because you could see a gap. That means you had to big of spacers which means it was improperly installed.

wat? i didn't say i saw a gap. i said that i may have put on to many washers and the stem may have been to high on the steerer tube but i was to scared to take it appart to see. it was a lil bit high but not much. idk but thats how it was always put on.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 9:29 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

wat? i didn't say i saw a gap. i said that i may have put on to many washers and the stem may have been to high on the steerer tube but i was to scared to take it appart to see. it was a lil bit high but not much. idk but thats how it was always put on.

but i also think i crushed the steerertube on my fork, i may have put to many washers on there when i put back on my ody stem and it was to high, i can see the top of the steerer tube bent in im just to scared to take it off, lol i'll jus ride it for a while i guess

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

12/23/2009 9:30 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

what he said.

if you had brought it to a certified bicycle mecanic they would have gave you new ones

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

12/23/2009 9:38 AM

No there not gona cover that because that user error not a manufactures defect or a break from hard use. They'll probably think u cut it like that to tell u the truth

|

m.o.e.

12/23/2009 9:38 AM

dont email call or take it to ur bike shop they take forever to reply i already had my new frame by the time they replied lol

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

12/23/2009 9:45 AM

ridebmxnc wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

but i also think i crushed the steerertube on my fork, i may have put to many washers on there when i put back on my ody stem and it was to high, i can see the top of the steerer tube bent in im just to scared to take it off, lol i'll jus ride it for a while i guess

its a elementary v3. you can see the steeretube while its on. duh!

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 9:48 AM

boooyaaahh. lol they replied and said to send it in and they will replace it.

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 9:50 AM

papiomitis wrote:

No there not gona cover that because that user error not a manufactures defect or a break from hard use. They'll probably think u cut it like that to tell u the truth

how can you bend something in by cutting it?

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 9:51 AM

EasternRider465 wrote:

hahaha for sure there gonna replace it or are they just going to check it out?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

12/23/2009 9:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 11:42 PM

EasternRider465 wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

i'll post the email

yea man, just send it in with a copy of your receipt and a phone number and we'll take care of yaaaa

thanks,

Seamus Mckeon
Warranty/ Customer Service
Ebius Trading & Distributing/Eastern Bikes
416 N. Meriah St.
Landis, NC 28088

ph: (704) 857-2453
Fax: (704) 857-2463

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 9:58 AM

EasternRider465 wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

i'll post the email

yea man, just send it in with a copy of your receipt and a phone number and we'll take care of yaaaa

thanks,

Seamus Mckeon
Warranty/ Customer Service
Ebius Trading & Distributing/Eastern Bikes
416 N. Meriah St.
Landis, NC 28088

ph: (704) 857-2453
Fax: (704) 857-2463

dont they have a pro rider named seamus or somthing? It is him i just looked him up, thats one of their pro riders.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

12/23/2009 10:13 AM

yeah seamus is one of their riders and he handles most of the customer service/warranty stuff

i emailed eastern 1 time and he was the guy that i talked to

and yeah that was definetly user error, and odyssey elementary stems commonly mess up steerer tubes if you over tighten them

|

12/23/2009 10:16 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

yeah seamus is one of their riders and he handles most of the customer service/warranty stuff

and yeah that was definetly user error, and odyssey elementary stems commonly mess up steerer tubes if you over tighten them

I thought that name sounded familiar, and about the odsy stem come to think of it, i dont think its a really good stem. People say it slips and now i heard it "commonly messes up steerer tubes if you over tighten them".

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

12/23/2009 10:21 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

I thought that name sounded familiar, and about the odsy stem come to think of it, i dont think its a really good stem. People say it slips and now i heard it "commonly messes up steerer tubes if you over tighten them".

yeah, there is a lot of shit goin around about them. i think i really just put it on to high up on the steerertube. but oh well

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 10:24 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

yeah, there is a lot of shit goin around about them. i think i really just put it on to high up on the steerertube. but oh well

so for sure ur getting a new fork?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

12/23/2009 10:27 AM

kingshawty12 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

yup, jus gotta get dans to send me the reciept and im good to go

|

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!

12/23/2009 10:59 AM

EasternRider465 wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

EasternRider465 wrote:

yup, jus gotta get dans to send me the reciept and im good to go

they should have already done that.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

12/23/2009 11:03 AM

see eastern is a legit company
giving you a new one for no reason tongue

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?