this...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2016 5:24 PM

...is my 666th post. i don't really care just slight amusement after a stressful day of work.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

1/26/2016 5:33 PM

Inb4 you get posted on the satanic bmx exposed ig

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/26/2016 5:35 PM

...and with a name like that you know it had to be told laughing

and you did it on 4/22/2014

4 + 2 = 6

2+2+2 = 6

014 = (4 + 1 + (0 is 1 numerical digit)) = 6

and i saw it posted as of 6 minutes ago....but that doesn't mean ANYTHING sideways

Photo

i like slight amusements too haha

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/26/2016 5:36 PM

oh no!!!! my secret will be out for the world to see!

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

1/26/2016 5:46 PM

OneEye's gonna have a heart attack when/if he sees this thread

|

1/26/2016 5:50 PM

Photo

|

1/26/2016 6:01 PM

bloghogs wrote: Photo

man that's a funky outfit

creepy with the yellow tint and gloves

|

I can't upload a photo for my sig. it's that guy puking really hard, except it's coming out of his ears and eyes, too. just imagine that instead of this text. oh look, there he is now!

1/26/2016 6:37 PM

Man this says bad juju everywhere satans spawn fml

|

Built to abuse

1/26/2016 6:39 PM

bloghogs wrote: Photo

would suck getting the cape caught in the back tire somehow...

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

1/26/2016 6:42 PM

Lmfao no doubt i see my ass getting yanked into the back tire for sure

|

Built to abuse

1/26/2016 7:15 PM

sick sick sicks..

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/27/2016 6:46 AM

What happened to all the metal bmxers?it's all hip hopped out these days.jonny devlins clip in tsc new drop is heshed out same as treys but.subrosa.bone deth&tsc r like the only pr brands

|

1/27/2016 7:56 AM

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

What happened to all the metal bmxers?it's all hip hopped out these days.jonny devlins clip in tsc new drop is heshed out same ...more

Pretty sad isn't it? Not that I am not a fan of hip hop, but I do not think it belongs on riding videos unless they are edited extremely well. Crawl speed smith grinds to shitty rap is getting old...

|

1/27/2016 8:00 AM

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

What happened to all the metal bmxers?it's all hip hopped out these days.jonny devlins clip in tsc new drop is heshed out same ...more

bobPA wrote:

Pretty sad isn't it? Not that I am not a fan of hip hop, but I do not think it belongs on riding videos unless they are edited ...more

Agreed 100% but some of these riders roots come from deep within these citys hence the music i assume but it does get very old quick theres too much of it shit at this point id rather here darude sandstorm overplayed on videos lmfaoblink

|

Built to abuse

1/27/2016 8:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2016 8:38 AM

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

bobPA wrote:

Pretty sad isn't it? Not that I am not a fan of hip hop, but I do not think it belongs on riding videos unless they are edited ...more

fusebmx89 wrote:

Agreed 100% but some of these riders roots come from deep within these citys hence the music i assume but it does get very old ...more

haha Darude Sandstorm I'm done

but it true that the whole trap rap thing is bmx videos it getting a bit old, we need more stuff like the Little Devil and Fox videos. Bring back punk rock and metal into bmx videos.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

1/27/2016 3:15 PM

Eric_Wotansvolk wrote:

at least fit videos mix it up with both still. pagan altar in holy fit was AWESOME to hear.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride