|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/11/2013 9:42 AM

your an idiot, there is nothing to make them look pathetic

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/11/2013 9:45 AM

Photo
|

6/11/2013 10:04 AM

Photo
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/11/2013 10:04 AM

Why do you even ride? You hate on the companies that do their own thing such as s&m and Gsport. Bmx is about doing your own thing. Hence the name freestyle. The majority of us ride because we don't want to conform to the "society standard" by playing organized sports and being mindless drones in a failing world. You however seem to want all companies to conform to being identical and building the same parts with different names/ logos. If all parts were identical I would quit riding and I bet the majority of bmx riders would too. I think I made my point.

And how does custom forks make a company pathetic?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/11/2013 10:08 AM

you need to go die in a hole. just ban him already.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/11/2013 10:15 AM

Someone just ban this Dickhead. I really do try to ignore anything he posts but the majority of the time i just want to throttle the fucking asshat!! MODS PLEASE BAN THIS FUCKTARD!!!!

|

6/11/2013 10:32 AM

It's quite the opposite of pathetic, it offers variety

|

6/11/2013 10:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 10:35 AM

Not again...

EDIT: I'm so done with this shit, this is why I barely go on Vital anymore.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/11/2013 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 10:37 AM

FUCK YOU, it's a company, they are allowed to have products
It's fucktards like you that are killing the forum. it's basically dead and you and sunny.jomofo are to blame

|

Bruh

6/11/2013 10:38 AM

If you don't like a thread,ignore it.Notthing he's done so far is cause for a ban.(yet)So unless it gets worse,Im not going all abod on people.

|

6/11/2013 10:49 AM

He's spamming. All his threads are trolls.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/11/2013 10:59 AM

Well,duh.cheerful

|

6/11/2013 11:02 AM

Your all retarded 200 dollars for not custom forks Wtf kinda shit is that

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/11/2013 11:07 AM

aasajskfdhs wrote:

It's quite the opposite of pathetic, it offers variety

What variety are you seeing, the choice of two steerer length options and brakes mounts, only interesting thing is the black hole drop outs, no changes for the offset the only thing that really matters

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/11/2013 11:10 AM

This is the only option if you want the XLTs with 990 Mounts.

|

6/11/2013 11:16 AM

Talkin shit on one of the best companies ever, go ride a unicycle and light yourself on fire, your a fucking clown and dont you forget it

|

6/11/2013 11:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 11:29 AM

I have to agree with him in that the custom forks are pointless and anyone that buys them is stupid. Basically no options. If they had custom offset options, and maybe custom dropout shapes, it'd be worth it.

But it doesn't make S&M "pathetic."

Edit: Actually, all of S&M and Fit's "custom" options are pointless. Much rather get a Standard or Solid.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

6/11/2013 11:35 AM

I agree with what blog hogs says to a degree, you gotta take people like dis with a pinch of salt an ignore him, every time you feed the troll they come back for more, they scavenge on comments for attention an a lot of you guys give him exactly what he wants.

Poor boy I feel kinda sorry for him, even if he can be prick sometimes. Oops I just gave him a crumb.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/11/2013 11:48 AM

I don't like S&M either, I wouldn't say they're pathetic and I sure as fuck wouldn't pay 200 for forks but oh well if ya don't them don't buy or ride their products support the companies you like.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/11/2013 12:15 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Talkin shit on one of the best companies ever, go ride a unicycle and light yourself on fire, your a fucking clown and dont you forget it

best? no not even close

thats why if you bent a frame from them they'll tell you they can try to bent it back totally refucking tarded fuck S&M

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/11/2013 12:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 12:47 PM

They're not forcing anyone to buy anything. This does look like quite a crappy offer, but this doesn't necessarily rape their entire background in the bmx world. Every company has had their share of fuck ups... move on.

and I don't think if I called S&M today about a bent frame that they would recommend bending it back. Thats must have been an individual experience where someone with little experience on their side was talking out their ass. Mistakes happen.... moving on....

If you hate them sooooo much why are you lurking their website? Lookin for something 'controversial' to post that might get others on your side? Why do you seem to always be trying to stir shit? No one cares that you hate something... get over yourself.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

6/11/2013 1:58 PM

You're talking shit about one of the best companies in bmx. yeah sometimes a frame bends or dents or whatever it doesnt make them a bad company. neither does selling custom forks. their not forcing you to buy it. Yeah i wont buy a frame from them because ive heard of them denting because i run pegs. they are still a solid company l like to support if i can.

You're talking about a company that makes one of the best stems ever. You're talking about a company that makes solid parts and has good customer service. Im almost sure thats not pathetic. Dont get me wrong i sure as hell wont buy that fork but it doesnt make them pathetic.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

6/11/2013 3:00 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

6/11/2013 3:07 PM

Lol

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/11/2013 3:13 PM

If you think this is pathetic let's talk about Profiles "Limited" edition stuff...

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/11/2013 3:35 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Your all retarded 200 dollars for not custom forks Wtf kinda shit is that

Ive had the same xlt forks since they first came out not a problem yet........maybe you should rethink your career as a clown of your broke ass is to whiney to spend money on bike parts, or just buy cheap shit that wont last

|

6/11/2013 3:39 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Ive had the same xlt forks since they first came out not a problem yet........maybe you should rethink your career as a clown of your broke ass is to whiney to spend money on bike parts, or just buy cheap shit that wont last

One guy on here uses Walmart tubes and chains... now thats cheap.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

6/11/2013 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2013 3:46 PM

Shit id go cheap on a thin tube from walmart.....i ride 110 psi and never get flats........but chains i spend for good quality forsure, i like to go fast and with 30 9 gearing when chains break kneecaps die

|

6/11/2013 4:08 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

One guy on here uses Walmart tubes and chains... now thats cheap.

I use Walmart tubes, along with many other people I ride with. They're all the same.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital