this shit is getting annoying

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2008 9:03 PM

seriously i put a picture up of a hop whip and i got one foot on and eveyone has to tell me how im a poser?really?

and then i put a pic up of my bike and everyone is saying it looks like shit ok wow this is fuckin retarded when everyone who says it looks like shit has a shitty bike and it looks like it came out of a dumpster really just grow up its annoying as fuck

|

screw it nd do it

12/30/2008 9:06 PM

its the internet kid, get used to it. and doing backflips doesn't help.

|

12/30/2008 9:09 PM

ok whats wrong with flips......i can do more than straight flip(flip tuck and flip turndown)

|

screw it nd do it

12/30/2008 9:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:01 PM

urs looks like it came out of a dumpster too. Maybe it was the same dumpster. lol im just fuckin wit u dude. Of course you're a fuckin poser, ur doin things ur way, not theirs,jeez man, fuckin poser,hehehe lol. I put a joke up and people tried to bag on me about how it was SO 3RD GRADE, but what amused me was that there were a few people who didnt even get the joke, but yet it was so 3rd grade. I guess some of us only have a 3rd grade mentality. "oh i have a four foot quarter and im mr. know it all"

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

12/30/2008 9:23 PM

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

|

screw it nd do it

12/31/2008 6:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:02 PM

EisManX wrote:

urs looks like it came out of a dumpster too. Maybe it was the same dumpster. lol im just fuckin wit u dude. Of course you're a fuckin poser, ur doin things ur way, not theirs,jeez man, fuckin poser,hehehe lol. I put a joke up and people tried to bag on me about how it was SO 3RD GRADE, but what amused me was that there were a few people who didnt even get the joke, but yet it was so 3rd grade. I guess some of us only have a 3rd grade mentality. "oh i have a four foot quarter and im mr. know it all"

That's clever. I mentioned the quarter to explain about building one, but clearly you think otherwise. Pardon me for trying to help someone out with building a ramp. I guess I'm not an ass to those who have a question, which means I'm a poser too right?

Oh and by saying this, "i have a four foot quarter and im mr. know it all"

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/31/2008 7:34 AM

EisManX wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

That's clever. I mentioned the quarter to explain about building one, but clearly you think otherwise. Pardon me for trying to help someone out with building a ramp. I guess I'm not an ass to those who have a question, which means I'm a poser too right?

^ That guy gets it.

Too much hate in BMX. What happened to the days when you saw another bike rider and you were automatically friends with him because you both had the same passion? Now a new kid rolls up to the skatepark and everyone whispers and stares at what parts he has, etc.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

12/31/2008 7:57 AM

tinybikerider33 wrote:

^ That guy gets it.

Too much hate in BMX. What happened to the days when you saw another bike rider and you were automatically friends with him because you both had the same passion? Now a new kid rolls up to the skatepark and everyone whispers and stares at what parts he has, etc.

i agree with him

|

Refs:
vital: 2pAzR___mtorres14
TCU: doughboi!

12/31/2008 9:51 AM

bmxgreg55 wrote:

ok whats wrong with flips......i can do more than straight flip(flip tuck and flip turndown)

I think you've just proved your own point.

|

12/31/2008 10:58 AM

ya know a few days ago I saw a kid riding down the street with a duo rogue status seat. We sat there and talked about bikes for 20 minutes. He said he needed a 36 tooth sprocket, so i gave him my old one.

That's what we should be doing helping not calling people posers even though dl is, just joking

|

12/31/2008 11:26 AM

meanwun wrote:

ya know a few days ago I saw a kid riding down the street with a duo rogue status seat. We sat there and talked about bikes for 20 minutes. He said he needed a 36 tooth sprocket, so i gave him my old one.

That's what we should be doing helping not calling people posers even though dl is, just joking

THANK YOU! That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. BMX feels like high school these days.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

12/31/2008 11:32 AM

^^^

Good points, I really like the comment earlier on, about what it used to be like when you saw someone else who rode a bike,

Then where the days when BMX was a culture NOT full of cultures.

|

12/31/2008 11:52 AM

EisManX wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

my shoe size is 13 and im 15 so its not too far off

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas